Finished With The 1St Of 2 Light Upgrades...

Your too late bro, I already did them myself. I did everything but the damn airbag switch... Didnt want to break it while opening. I fixed communication gear in the Marines down to component/circuit card repair for 5+ years and so I had some experience with it. Thanks though, I hear you do great work.

Looks good. You should let me do your gauge cluster blue as well

Edited by jtmarine02 (see edit history)

Your too late bro, I already did them myself. I did everything but the damn airbag switch... Didnt want to break it while opening. I fixed communication gear in the Marines down to component/circuit card repair for 5+ years and so I had some experience with it. Thanks though, I hear you do great work.

Thank you sir! And my hat is off to you for serving our country (no matter what retard is running it)! Nice looking truck keep up the good work!

Dont mention it, I volunteered to serve. Hey how much would you charge to do my Air bag switch to blue LED's? I'll send you the (3) blue LED's so that they match the rest. Thanks for the compliment on my SSS, you have a sick chevy yourself! I'll keep up the good work as long as I have the funds to keep my addiction to my truck going... lol

Thank you sir! And my hat is off to you for serving our country (no matter what retard is running it)! Nice looking truck keep up the good work!

Edited by jtmarine02 (see edit history)

I used 211-2 LED bulb for the dome light, 578 bulbs for the exterior courtesy lights, 168/194 LED's for the map lights.

looks nice... I like the blue interior lights.What part numbers did you use for the interior and the side courtesy lights?

Not 100%, but I want to say no. In my opinion, you are having more LED's use up the same Voltage and draw more Amps. So maybe less LED's could be more focused... ? However, LED's dont use up much amperage so more could be better...? Comparing pictures of the 18 LED and the 30 LED bulb both lit, it looks to me that the 18 LED looks a bit brighter.[

http://cgi.ebay.com/...b#ht_4432wt_848

do you think these would be any brighter due to having more leds?

Looks good, I to went with the blue for my interior lights. I may replace my under mirror lights too one day, but One thing I will never replace is my reverse lights in blue,I tried it and they were to dark and i coule not see to back up

Thats awesome man, get some pics up when you install them to see what they look like in white. Pretty sure they'll look super bright and bad ass! Don't mention it man glad I could help.

just ordered my drls in white, and my under mirror courtesy lights in white! thanks for the help and your service jtmarine02

• 2 months later...