New Toy!

Finally, found a dealer who wanted to do business. Every dealer I visited never contacted me back,or would even give me the time of day in person. Guess that's what I get for looking young.Some businesses don't like hundred dollar bills now days.

Anyways, 2009 Gsxr 600 with some goodies.

9f5af40f-0b6d-4765-b8d1-a8c15cb1467e.jpg

5abcd50a-1023-4887-ba7a-811e1ceb55cd.jpg

oh man that is so sick. wow nice bike same color as mine. only difference is my is a 08. have fun but be safe man. how many miles? im sure it sound sick with the yosh pipe. nice find. did you get a good deal on it?

Thanks, I defiantly wanted the 2008 or 2009. I think the paint is a little different design, but not by much.I love the white rims, so sexy! It has 2,000 miles on it. Got a decent deal coming from a dealer. Everyone around me wanted me to give them cash, but not take the bike home until they supposedly paid it off.The few I found that were not shady as hell,were at least four hours away in each direction.

That's awesome, white wheels look sick. I need to get a new bike soon, how does it ride? I'm torn between another R6 an R1 or a gsxr

It rides amazing. Granted I have only rode a gsxr,CBR, and a couple cruisers. I sat on a R6 and it just did not feel right for me. Honestly, these bikes are so close in performance a typical rider could not tell the difference. If you plan on turning it into a track bike then maybe you want something with difference power range,but this bike is to fast for typical street riding to begin with.I know you can change the sprockets and gears and make them a little quicker. A liter bike is just to much for me. I'm a smaller guy so I fit perfect on the 600. Maybe one day if I get fat, I'll step it up to a liter.

I caught hell from a group of black guys in the store about the 600 though " Real men ride Busas,and I wasted my money on a girls bike."

I would look like a premature baby riding a 1300, I know some girls ride 600s, but I don't think it's a "girls" bike. I think it's just an ego thing with guys that ride Busas.

None of them had on real gear though. I swear one of them had no shirt on with a spine protector. Another in muscle shirt, and one in a vest. I might look like a gay power ranger now, but I'd rather be called gay than getting a skin graft.

Nice bike! However I'm not a fan of the white wheels, to much white goin on on that bike for me. Attached: Older pic of my '07 750 with the SSS and another of my GSXR and Z1000. And the Brute Force doin a brake stand...:dry: That rounds out my toys, minus the F-7 Sno-pro.

post-16159-039811100 1306567616_thumb.jpg

post-16159-033819000 1306567766_thumb.jpg

post-16159-029747300 1306567880_thumb.jpg

Oh and as for the 600 being a girls bike...one of my buddy has one, hes a real small guy too and he keeps up with all of us whenever/wherever we ride, honestly when are you riding 130mph + for a long time??? I'm a bigger guy so I like that little extra power, the Z1000 is the distance bike...much much more comfortable than the GSXR. Is it your first bike?

Very nice bike man. There's nothing like riding. Its the best. Personally I'm not a fan of the gxsr but they are all really good bikes anymore. I ride an 09 orange and black R6 and love it. And I like the white rims on your bike to. They look really good. I bet ya love the sound of that yosh to.nice bike man

It rides amazing. Granted I have only rode a gsxr,CBR, and a couple cruisers. I sat on a R6 and it just did not feel right for me. Honestly, these bikes are so close in performance a typical rider could not tell the difference. If you plan on turning it into a track bike then maybe you want something with difference power range,but this bike is to fast for typical street riding to begin with.I know you can change the sprockets and gears and make them a little quicker. A liter bike is just to much for me. I'm a smaller guy so I fit perfect on the 600. Maybe one day if I get fat, I'll step it up to a liter.

I caught hell from a group of black guys in the store about the 600 though " Real men ride Busas,and I wasted my money on a girls bike."

I would look like a premature baby riding a 1300, I know some girls ride 600s, but I don't think it's a "girls" bike. I think it's just an ego thing with guys that ride Busas.

None of them had on real gear though. I swear one of them had no shirt on with a spine protector. Another in muscle shirt, and one in a vest. I might look like a gay power ranger now, but I'd rather be called gay than getting a skin graft.

i wanted a busa for a long time but i think it would just get me in waaayyy too much trouble, so im thinking an R1 or a gsxr 750

as for the girl bike comments? i dont really consider any bike to be a "girls" bike, unless ur riding around on a 250, but even then id envy your gas milage biggrinjester.gif

so as far as thinking a 600 is a girls bike... People are dumb for real. I am a licensed CCS racer and I ride a 600 on the track and the street. I have yet to find more than a select few who can out run me on their litre bikes or 750s on the street, and especially busas put a corner in front of them and they all crap their pants. and on the other hand i have had sv 650s dust me thru a fast corner on the track and of course the more experienced rider on a 750 or 1000 will be faster on the track. I am just a super strong advocate of believing that a 600 is all you need on the street. If you want to ride faster than a 600 will take you on the street, get on the track.

also nice bike i hope you enjoy it. and own the power ranger look. gear saves lives and skin i have a 90mph crash i walked away from to prove it. stay safe and keep the shiny side up

post-20659-074617800 1306606721_thumb.jpg

post-20659-048387500 1306606744_thumb.jpg

Thanks fellas. I completely agree that those guys were stupid. I'm not loosing sleep over it for sure. Honestly, a busa is a beautiful bike, but just because all the "cool" guys ride them doesn't mean I need one.

I don't even consider a 250 a girls bike. Maybe if it was pink with flowers, but it doesn't matter what you ride on as long as you enjoy it for what it is,and not as an image. I envy the 250r insurance rates, Holy hell mine are high. Everyone recommended state farm so I will be giving them a call Monday. I was quoted little over 5,000 a year for full coverage with theft from Geigo.That's with having the SS,BMW, home insurance, one speeding ticket, and the MSF course.

Sam- When my girl graduated Nursing school we had to travel to graduation, and rented a hotel. Little did we know it was a RUFF RYDERS convention. Literally the WHOLE entire parking lot was filled with busas. I didn't see one CBR,R1,or Ninja.I could of swore we were in a BET uncut video. They said one of the guys out front had some moonshine, that I needed to try it. Being from MS I know moonshine, This was the color of kool aid, but tasted like vodka. So about 11 o clock after everyone had been drinking all day, they all were leaving to go to a local club. One girl was so drunk she was passed out on the floor in the lobby with grass stains all over here white pants.

beware of if you get any damage and need to be compensated insurance wise, im still dealing with insurance trying to get a fair deal from when i laid mine down almost 3 months ago, they wanted to pay me $500, and my motor is shot. 2 of the cylinders have compression BELOW 50 psi and they wanted to tell me it was from wear, icon_bs.gif so hopefully they total my bike so i can get a new one. Just some warning about state farm.