O2 Sensor Ext. / Pcm Pin ?

chris B

I need to order some o2 extentions for AR headers but i can't see what style they are. if anyone could help me out i need to know what style and lengths and part # would be great if you have it.

and what do i ask for exactly when i go to dealer for the pcm pin for my HPM E-fans...... thanks chris

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)

for you fans contact mr p he will tell u what you need did i come with directions? i have them if u need them

and u will have to go back to esp to get the fans tuned in and also have the rear o2 sensors deleted

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

Thanks jesse i will send mr P a pm... and i got catted LT's so i don't need to delete the rear 02..

No i don't have directions i was going to try and down load them off the site if that doesn't work i will check in with you about getting a copy..

and i think i am going to try Slowhawk for the tune this time....... chris.

Why don't you just extend the wires, simply cut the wires in about 1" intervals from each other so that you don't get a huge bulkness. Then just simply use a high quality butt connector or sodder the wires to your desired length.