Washed My Cars Yesterday

So yesterday I decided to wash the SS finally after months of rain and just no time to take care of it. So I didnt take pics yet but trust me it was gross. I mean bug guts dust pollin dirt grime etc. Well I have been buying Adams products for a couple of months now like the wheel cleaners metal polishes, the fire hose, a bundle of towels in and out spray and the super vrt, just for starters!! Well I went out there and just started to wash it. We all know that black is super hard to keep clean and i have to tell you that hands down Adams Products blew me away!! I washed and dried my truck in half the time it would have taken me with other products. I was done so fast with out rushing mind you I washed my other car and my buddies 06 Night train. Even he was impressed. So if you see deals on here or are unsure about buying there products dont be,!!! I will post pics tomorrow to show you.

When my shoulder is better (hopefully by mid 2012) I am going to go to house with Adams products. I am thinking of hosting a detail session for the local members, 2 garage bays with access to water outlets inside the bays. I want to try that Americana or just anything from Adams. :pepsicheer: