HEADLIGHTS

GUYS I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE DIAMOUND HEADLIGHTS THAT STYLIN CONSEPTS HAS.LOOKS LIKE THE PAIR THAT THEY SELL ARE FOR THE TOP SIDE OF THE HEADLIGHTS,BUT WHERE CAN I FIND THE BOTTOM PART TO MATCH.ALSO I WANT THE ULTRA WHITE PIAA HEADLIGHTS WHO HERE KNOWS THE CORRECT ONES THAT WILL FIT THE TRUCK.THANKS,JUST BOUGHT AN O4 ARRIVAL BLUE ANY IMFORMATION IS VERY HELPFUL.

Quick, before Zippy sees you, kill the CAPS!

To my knowledge, there is no bottom kit yet. Most have taken apart the bottom housing to pop out the amber reflector.

Forget the PIAA's, worthless. Use the Sylvania SilverStars, a more useful and cheeper bulb. :thumbs:

Of yeah, welcome to the site. :thumbs: Congrates on the new truck.

Don't get them in Styling Concepts, Try ebay I got them there for a lot cheaper. I was suppose to get them yesterday but dumb a#@ Fedex could not find my house.

I take it they did not look to hard because the day before I had a different package deleivered by them. It is a good thing that they belong to the USPS, A simple stop @ the post office would have been great, I think they could have help them with my address. :fume: This are the one I purchased, As far as bulbs PIAA sucks get Sylvania's Silverstars 9005 High's 9006 Low's.

Diamond headlights

:flag:

:seeya:

Archived