Banks Exhaust

I have read some of the threads on exhaust. I like the bank , you tube video of the 6.0 motor. I called Banks today and they don't make exhaust system for my '05, 1500 with a 6.0 motor. Has anyone installed one on a truck like mine. Don't have a problem with fabrication work it needed. Just looking for feed back. Really wanted to put it on my truck

Banks does make a system its on the youtube web page. Sounds very nice. I am looking at getting just there muffler part number 54005. And getting my exhaust shop to do the pipe work. Even the muffler is a bit pricey but can't beat the sound.

Thanks for that. If all else fails, we can make it work with a muffler. Price is not to bad ($250.). About 1/2 of what the exhaust cost's complete with the muffer.

Banks does make a system its on the youtube web page. Sounds very nice. I am looking at getting just there muffler part number 54005. And getting my exhaust shop to do the pipe work. Even the muffler is a bit pricey but can't beat the sound.