Pics From 2011 Ss Nats Rainout

Sorry to be late in posting these, I finally was able to make time and get them on the server; there are a couple really good photos here especially of Brian's truck (2BFAST), if you want the originals contact me.

Friday night dinner at Longbranch Steakhouse -

Rockhead and 2006_ISS:

_DSC1575.jpg

The TBSS side of the parking lot:

_DSC1576.jpg

Queuing-up to caravan over to Fast Friday:

_DSC1578.jpg

(contd...)

Saturday afternoon at the track, waiting for the front gate to open -

_DSC1585.jpg

Hankg42 -

_DSC1587.jpg

Rockhead -

_DSC1588.jpg

Hottellss -

_DSC1589.jpg

_DSC1590.jpg

Waiting in the pits -

_DSC1591.jpg

_DSC1592.jpg

Shadowsniper -

_DSC1593.jpg

(contd...)

2BFAST's first public appearance -

_DSC1595.jpg

_DSC1598.jpg

_DSC1599.jpg

_DSC1600.jpg

_DSC1601.jpg

_DSC1604.jpg

_DSC1605.jpg

_DSC1607.jpg

_DSC1610.jpg

_DSC1611.jpg

(contd...)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

_DSC1611.jpg

Lining-up for picture time - this took about an hour to park all these vehicles.

_DSC1612.jpg

_DSC1615.jpg

_DSC1620.jpg

The "calendar cover shot" -

_DSC1623.jpg

The "calendar back cover shot" - our host Tony (NORCAL SS) impersonating Rich Christensen (PINKS!) :D

_DSC1636.jpg

Sunday's weather turned-out just beautiful - my fiance and I went to see the National World War I Museum, if you like spending time being a 'tourist' we definitely recommend it -

_DSC1641.jpg

_DSC1643.jpg

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Nice pics. You didn't get any close-ups of the fastest truck there. Oh well, I will be back next year :)

:( Sorry - I really didn't take many pictures because of the weather, normally I take tons of snaps. Seriously next time we meet-up, maybe next time I come to KS this summer, we'll definitely do a show-n-shine. :thumbs: IF we had been able to USE the track I would have for sure gotten the fastest SS on video!

Nice pictures! 2BFAST...breathtaking underhood shots, nice work!

I have to add - Brian's truck is special. I've seen my share of show rides, and I was completely prepared and ready for lots of bling when he was raising the hood. But still, I gotta say I literally gasped when the hood was raised, pictures do not hit you with the same gutteral impact you get when that hood first comes up. And I've only experienced that with a couple of vehicles I've seen. My favorite part though is the interior. I really think Brian's effort has a real future as a feature vehicle. Brian and Dan's efforts really show.

Like I said, theres always next year. She isn't as photogenic without sunlight....But be ready for tens next year.

:D So you're saying I'm gonna need the really super-fast-action zoom lens then?! :thumbs: Can't be getting any blurry shots of the fastest SS in action LOL.

EXACTLY. Probably should just buy an old government space satellite for its wide zoom capabilities

Ahhh yeah - like the cameras they use to film the space shuttle launches. GOTCHA!! :laugh:

Seriously this winter I am hoping to add a good zoom lens to the Nikon. It's on my Xmax list! so you gotta help me out and put in a good word for me with Santa!

man my motor looks ugly.....

Naahhhh - I like your truck, to my eye yours was most hardcore/real racer; your truck has a kind of 'honest integrity' to it. Next time you have a free afternoon just remove the ripped firewall pad, pressure wash the dust off, and loom a couple stray wires. :cool:

Nice pictures! 2BFAST...breathtaking underhood shots, nice work!

I have to add - Brian's truck is special. I've seen my share of show rides, and I was completely prepared and ready for lots of bling when he was raising the hood. But still, I gotta say I literally gasped when the hood was raised, pictures do not hit you with the same gutteral impact you get when that hood first comes up. And I've only experienced that with a couple of vehicles I've seen. My favorite part though is the interior. I really think Brian's effort has a real future as a feature vehicle. Brian and Dan's efforts really show.

Really nice pictures mr p. Brian must say incredible work and i agree definately a feature piece. Hopefully i can make it to next years nats

Thanks guys, means a lot. As you can see there was a lot of time and effort put into what it is now. Iv said it before many times, I cant thank Dan enough for his time and effort in helping with the project. Came up with a lot of great ideas and suggestions. Thanks buddy. Also Greg (Shadetree) and Ben (kckid) as they put time into the interior and wiring as well! :cheers:

:thumbs:

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Another thanks to Craig (DEISS) for taking time out of his schedule and trailering my truck over 6 hours round trip to KC to for meet. Even though he isnt as active as most of us on the forum, trailer aside, hes a hell of a guy and a good friend at that.

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)