I Believe The Truck Is Totalled

SuperStock

I was leaving my friends house last night. It was rainning hard, I was on the back road and than it was rainning so hard I couldn't see I htt the brakes the back end of the truck came out and I hit a ditch and it landed on its side. I don't know what they are gonna do with it. I will call the insurance company tomorrow to see what they are gonna do.

post-16840-094800100 1307915063_thumb.jpg

Damn brother glad you are ok that's the most important thing, trucks can be replaced but I would cry like a baby if it had happened to my SS.

Hope they get you squared away maybe get a SSS next :thumbs:

G/L with everything :fingersx:

^^^Sorry to hear about this, glad to hear you came out safe. Keep an eye out for some SS' that are f/s. Just need to add some foggers on and your set. Sometimes the fog is so brutal out here I use my deer spotter as a 2nd set of headlights, works wonders!

Thank you all. The insurance company will be at my house on thursday or friday to take a look at it. I found an 03 ss for 13k or the same truck as mine with a duramax for 19k. Or I can keep my truck if they total it and they will give me 80 percent of what its worth to keep it and rebuild it. I thought if I ever recked it I would cry like a baby but I didnt. I'm just so pissed this has been a horriable year and it just seems to be getting worse.I have no idea what to do get a new truck either ss or duramax or keep mine and fix it any input would be great.