nfl season

davechevyss

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God, it's just getting worse. You drive a blue truck and now you tell us you like the Cowboys. 60025.jpgThere's no place to run and hide anymore.  81678.jpg

Doesnt that blue look "familiar"

Whats even worse, is I was born and raised just outside of Washington D.C.

Figure that one out. :D

At least now I know why you like red so much.....Falcons.........Cardinals, it all makes sense now! :jester:

At least now I know why you like red so much.....Falcons.........Cardinals, it all makes sense now!

God, please don't associate me with those teams. I have had the misfortune to live in cities with loosing teams all my adult life. The Falcons almost never won a game in the 23 years I lived there. Then I moved to Phx. and they go to the Super Bowl!!! LOL. . .Anyone see a connection here? Now the Cards. A team with a **** little bird on their helmets. Gimme a break. 81678.jpg

God, please don't associate me with those teams. I have had the misfortune to live in cities with loosing teams all my adult life. The Falcons almost never won a game in the 23 years I lived there. Then I moved to Phx. and they go to the Super Bowl!!! LOL. . .Anyone see a connection here?  Now the Cards. A team with a **** little bird on their helmets. Gimme a break. 

Hey Lee, what color is that little bird? :jester:

Okay -- Besides being Loyal to my Hometeam (Browns) I have Always LOVED the "Cowboys and the BAD BOY RAIDERS" HOWIE LONG #75 Defensive Line and (8) Time PRO-BOWLER" Man I love looking at Him!!! Better Control myself. ;)

Ginnie

Man I love looking at Him!!! Better Control myself

Hmm, better take a cold bath, young lady, and call me in the morning. You're overheating. 55156.jpg

Hey Lee, what color is that little bird?
Kind of fits the "red truck" profile - don't you think

Hey, city transit boy, shouldn't you be working on that blue POS instead of posting on this forum? I mean, two months as a driveway weight it pushing it, don't you think. 68296.jpg

Hey, city transit boy, shouldn't you be working on that blue POS instead of posting on this forum? I mean, two months as a driveway weight it pushing it, don't you think.

Man....That is hitting below the belt..................funny as hell........but still below the belt. :jester:

Hey, city transit boy, shouldn't you be working on that blue POS instead of posting on this forum? I mean, two months as a driveway weight it pushing it, don't you think.

Man....That is hitting below the belt..................funny as hell........but still below the belt. :jester:

transit authority :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived