nfl season

davechevyss

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you would say that.............................tampa bay or dallas for me

I hear ya brother. Im a HUGE Cowboy fan. I spent 1600$ last year to get Direct TV at my pad just so that I could watch every Dallas Cowboys game.

Some of your are probably saying. What???? Well in Anchorage you have to buy your own equipment. This includes a 6ft dish. The bird sits right on the horizon here in Alaska. Its funny looking at my dish because its pointed at the ground. :lol:

Go Cowboys ! :flag:

Ravens! no doubt, who wants to start a fantasy league this year for SS ppl?

Count me in for the league. Im a niner fan, but since there gonna suck this year I think the colts will go all the way. Although New England's gonna be great too.

you would say that.............................tampa bay or dallas for me

I hear ya brother. Im a HUGE Cowboy fan. I spent 1600$ last year to get Direct TV at my pad just so that I could watch every Dallas Cowboys game.

Some of your are probably saying. What???? Well in Anchorage you have to buy your own equipment. This includes a 6ft dish. The bird sits right on the horizon here in Alaska. Its funny looking at my dish because its pointed at the ground. :lol:

Go Cowboys ! :flag:

that is crazy, the dish pointed at the ground, i have seen the cowboys play at texas stadium

This Pat's fan is excited for the start of the season. The off-season additions have only made the team better on offense and defense.

The league/teams appear to have more parity than last year, so no matter who goes all the way this season should be a good one. :thumbs:

Archived