White Ss

funceca88

according the the vehicle report, the VIN says its an SS but it has a salvage title and other reported issues. I'd say that's a lot of money to perform a complete color swap on it, but it does look good in white.

From the report.

06/30/2008 NC

State Agency VEHICLE OVERTURNED

MODERATE TO SEVERE DAMAGE REPORTED

Edited by justin.05.SS (see edit history)

I always wished the SS came in white. If it had, I would of gotten one.

I'm with you. I think it looks good in white. I just like white vehicles easy to keep clean and they look nice all cleaned up and modded.

according the the vehicle report, the VIN says its an SS but it has a salvage title and other reported issues. I'd say that's a lot of money to perform a complete color swap on it, but it does look good in white.

From the report.

06/30/2008 NC

State Agency VEHICLE OVERTURNED

MODERATE TO SEVERE DAMAGE REPORTED

can you look the vin up and see what color it was? i wonder if they took a vho and swapped vin numbers?

i wonder if they took a vho and swapped vin numbers?

:withstupid:

with roll over damage, insurance Co's will total if the roof is damaged at all. also the vehicle information sticker is missing off the drivers door. witch also has a vin #. not always replaced if the door was totaled..

if i was interested in buying it, i would have the vin checked with the frame #.. bet they won't match..