Header/Exhaust Combo

Check you tube for some sound clips. i will post some clips of my setup this weekend . i have Corsa touring cat back and i have American racing LT's being installed as we speak .

I'm looking for some ideas on a header exhaust combo. I want more for performance than sound. Also if anyone is looking to sell their kit and try a different one let me know.

thanks,

ive got a complete header-back kit with 3" mandrel bent stainless y pipe and single 3.5" magnaflow exhaust taking up space at home...only thing else you would need would be some Pacesetter or LPP longtubes and youd be set, even includes a cutout. shoot me a pm if youre interested

ive got a complete header-back kit with 3" mandrel bent stainless y pipe and single 3.5" magnaflow exhaust taking up space at home...only thing else you would need would be some Pacesetter or LPP longtubes and youd be set, even includes a cutout. shoot me a pm if youre interested

:squintnoeswerdrun: Iv seen this setup in person and its a nice giddyup. Be worth asking about......

have any sound clips

Im running 1 7/8 kittyless ARH headers and 3" Corsa Sport and its awesome. VERY loud, but awesome none the less

pics and price?

:squintnoeswerdrun: Iv seen this setup in person and its a nice giddyup. Be worth asking about......

Thanks Brian!

These are all pics from when it was still on the truck, also before the cutout was installed and cats were removed and replaced by a new ory. The y-pipe at the collectors is slip fit and only one weld would be required to connect everything, I had to cut it in front of the muffler a foot or so to remove it from the truck. $250+ shipping for all of it.

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

any sound clips?

Thanks Brian!

These are all pics from when it was still on the truck, also before the cutout was installed and cats were removed and replaced by a new ory. The y-pipe at the collectors is slip fit and only one weld would be required to connect everything, I had to cut it in front of the muffler a foot or so to remove it from the truck. $250+ shipping for all of it.

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

this is the only one i could find on my photobucket account with the cutout closed, lol. by the way the truck went 12.30 in the 1/4 with this exhaust setup so it is definitely not lacking in flow or performance :cheers:

th_IMG_0105.jpg

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)