2003 To 2005 Goodmark Cowl Induction Hood

Tyson1972

This is a 2003 to 2005 Goodmark Cowl Induction Hood and is painted OEM Black to match all GM OEM Black Chevrolet Trucks. I would like $400.00 plus shipping for the hood, this is no cheap hood if you can find one for cheaper than go with it don't try to low ball me please.Buyer will have to pay for shipping.

Edited by Tyson1972 (see edit history)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pic of the actual hood?

Yes my paint guy sent me the picture after it was painted, it is back in the box it came in and has never been on a truck.If you are interested call Jason @ 618-806-0887.

Edited by Tyson1972 (see edit history)

can you get me more pics of the hood what will shipping be to 91356 my email is [email protected] thanks

I have the hood in the same box it came in and it's in my storage. It would be hard for me to get more pictures for you because I have no where to set it up. Also the hood is OEM Black so you would need it painted OEM Victory Red.

I have the hood in the same box it came in and it's in my storage. It would be hard for me to get more pictures for you because I have no where to set it up. Also the hood is OEM Black so you would need it painted OEM Victory Red.

Not to be a dick but if sum1 wants to buy the hood u have to take it out storage anyway to ship it so if there isn't ne really pics of the hood then how would we no if u really have it and not try to scam thee members just my opinion...and it should really matter who u sell it too cause ur selling the hood so if he wants the hood an his truck is victory red or green then that's on him to paint it not u correct? Again not trying to be a dick this is just my opinion...glws

Not to be a dick but if sum1 wants to buy the hood u have to take it out storage anyway to ship it so if there isn't ne really pics of the hood then how would we no if u really have it and not try to scam thee members just my opinion...and it should really matter who u sell it too cause ur selling the hood so if he wants the hood an his truck is victory red or green then that's on him to paint it not u correct? Again not trying to be a dick this is just my opinion...glws

Ok so anyway you are being a dick because no one asked for your opinion, maybe you should do what your parents taught you to do keep them to yourself. Anyway I do have the hood and I was planning on getting it out of my storage to take more pictures of it but I don't need a douch like you to tell me this. I also just wanted to reconfirm to him that it's black and that he would still have to pay for shipping to get it to him, which is in Cali and I live in North Carolina so it would just be cheaper to buy one thats closer to him.

You have 7 posts on here, and you're trying to sell something, I suggest getting the pics with some sort of proof its yours if you wanna sell it. Hard to trust people these days, especially with a purchase like this.

You are right and I am today and thank you for putting it that way. They will be up with in the next 2 hours.