2003 To 2005 Goodmark Cowl Induction Hood

Tyson1972

i can get one for 350.00 locally!!

This is a 2003 to 2005 Goodmark Cowl Induction Hood and is painted OEM Black to match all GM OEM Black Chevrolet Trucks. I would like $400.00 plus shipping for the hood, this is no cheap hood if you can find one for cheaper than go with it don't try to low ball me please.Buyer will have to pay for shipping.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im interested and sent you a pm

Problem is it will cost to much to ship it to you unless you can find someone cheaper. The cheapest I could find was $350.00 my zip code is 28376 thats in North Carolina. I am not going to pay for shipping so you would need to pay for it. If you can find a cheap shipping place I will gladly ship it to you.

Im Interested. Send me 3 quotes shipped the cheapest way to 67467. I would have it shipped to a business so there should be a discount. If you can get me a good freight costs I may be willing to meet you on a price for that hood.

t

Im Interested. Send me 3 quotes shipped the cheapest way to 67467. I would have it shipped to a business so there should be a discount. If you can get me a good freight costs I may be willing to meet you on a price for that hood.

t

Sorry man you need to find out shipping prices.

Do you want to sell that hood or not? I cant ship a product that i dont have. According to many companies that sell hoods when they do charge for hood shipping it is no more than $125. So based on that I would offer you $450 shipped.

[quote name='Tyson1972' timestamp='1309011444' post='7894

Sorry man you need to find out shipping prices.

Do you want to sell that hood or not? I cant ship a product that i dont have. According to many companies that sell hoods when they do charge for hood shipping it is no more than $125. So based on that I would offer you $450 shipped.

just so you know i just bought the same hood but painted blue from a different member, he lived in NC and i live in Missouri. i paid 450 shipped, granted mine was damaged in shipping.... but that is a different story.

Ok man here is the deal shipping to you will cost me $200 I will not sell the hood for 250 if you have read any of this post I WILL NOT PAY FPR SHIPPING, the hood is a GoodMark Hood not a cheap knockoff. If you can by one for cheaper then do so. I will not go lower on the price. I have two guys who are wanting the hood, one from West Virgina and one from Pennsylvania. So I am going to sell it to one of them and I will meet one of them in distance so they can get the hood. And second I am not a company, I'm just a seller of a hood. If you can find cheaper shipping from here in North Carolina area code 28376 then cool but I couldn't.

ft sill

Ok got you, sorry thats too expensive for me to ship to.

ok so Ill do $500 shipped with insurance

Ok man here is the deal shipping to you will cost me $200 I will not sell the hood for 250 if you have read any of this post I WILL NOT PAY FPR SHIPPING, the hood is a GoodMark Hood not a cheap knockoff. If you can by one for cheaper then do so. I will not go lower on the price. I have two guys who are wanting the hood, one from West Virgina and one from Pennsylvania. So I am going to sell it to one of them and I will meet one of them in distance so they can get the hood. And second I am not a company, I'm just a seller of a hood. If you can find cheaper shipping from here in North Carolina area code 28376 then cool but I couldn't.

Ok got you, sorry thats too expensive for me to ship to.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...