Can'T Believe This Just F-In Happened!

So far so good, not sick or anything :pepsicheer: steve I don't know how the hell he got I'n there but they sure are sneaky that's for damn sure. Dryer sheets! I've heard of that before, I'll do that asap thanks Paul.

Ya I've heard that from a few guys that store cars that the bounce sheets work. I'm from the country(mice haven) also and I hate them fukin mice. They get in everywhere!

I was pulling into to timmys today actually, and I thought about the 'mice-cap', stopped the truck just before the drive-thru entrance and drove across the street to the mcdonalds and got an iced coffee instead.

I think i'm off the ice-caps for good.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a good note... at least we don't have rats.

Alberta is one of the only rat-free places in the world.

I saw a rat for the first time in vegas last year... Yuck, I much rather have the mice.

I'd just thought I'd through that in.

• 5 months later...

So I did some thinking, and forgot to post, I left my back window open that night and that's how the little peckerhead must've got in. I bounce sheeted a lot after and even more when I parked it for winter. I even through a couple traps in there for good measure and I can say , the old girl is mouse free. Pretty sure that little guy was the only one. Yuppers ALBERTA = RAT FREE. I'm happy about that too Paul. :pepsicheer:

Wow sorry to see you had that in your drank. i'm one of those guys that would have throw him out and finished the drink. i have eaten some nasty stuff before like bugs and spider's ect. heck once i was at a party and i had a cup and some kid though it was empty and he hawked a loogie in it. 2 minute's later i went to take a drink of it and he looked over and was like what the hell are you doing. i didn't know he had just got done hawking a loogie in it. that kinda made me sick.

Wow sorry to see you had that in your drank. i'm one of those guys that would have throw him out and finished the drink. i have eaten some nasty stuff before like bugs and spider's ect. heck once i was at a party and i had a cup and some kid though it was empty and he hawked a loogie in it. 2 minute's later i went to take a drink of it and he looked over and was like what the hell are you doing. i didn't know he had just got done hawking a loogie in it. that kinda made me sick.

holy shit, that made me gage worse than the mouse!!! nasty loogie!