Finally New Injectors

feece08

Bout time!! i dropped the truck off yesturday at slowhawk, cant wait to get her back and see was shes really got under there. Ill have to throw up a vid or two. I know im going to want to go to the track here in the next few weeks. if anyone is near rhode island and would like to join hit me up.

I was at slowhawk this week don is a great guy and does awesome work..

Bout time!! i dropped the truck off yesturday at slowhawk, cant wait to get her back and see was shes really got under there. Ill have to throw up a vid or two. I know im going to want to go to the track here in the next few weeks. if anyone is near rhode island and would like to join hit me up.

do injectors make that big of a difference?

For his truck yes . he has a procharger and his stock injectors are maxed out they wont push enough fuel at WOT . not enough fuel at WOT and you will blow the engine.....

Def, trust as much as I like to show her off now..its prob Gunna be worse now. And yes don told me u stopped by..."you know that SS that's really fing loud?"-you Haha

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Def, trust as much as I like to show her off now..its prob Gunna be worse now. And yes don told me u stopped by..."you know that SS that's really fing loud?"-you Haha [/quote ]

Lol we were talking about how loud your truck is.

did you see the twin turbo red camaro he put down over 900 on the dyno i just missed the pulls ..

and mine just got louder check out the vids.. chris

GOT THE BEAST BACK!!!!

loving it. Bout to leave my uncles house he's Gunna take me somewhere were I can open her up at, for the 3rd time...lol should be interesting. Whooo hooo!!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk