Injector Question

Silverad0 SS

My comment wasn't to question you, I hope you didn't take it that way. but in short, yes. Boost is Boost. The difference come from the set-up and the delivery style of the system used. And also where the power band is with relation to the RPM curve. And lastly how efficient the system is. Push any system past its efficiency range and you begin creating lots of parasitic loses.

i can go over the different styles if you want

Didn't take it wrong it all, i was kinda hoping you would explain a little more. If your willing to explain in a little detail, I'm sure as heck willing to learn. Be it in this post, a pm or maybe a new topic so more guys will view it.

Thanks

Didn't take it wrong it all, i was kinda hoping you would explain a little more. If your willing to explain in a little detail, I'm sure as heck willing to learn. Be it in this post, a pm or maybe a new topic so more guys will view it.

Thanks

I'll take this to PM's. expect one soon.

I'll take this to PM's. expect one soon.

Looking forward to it, thanks a bunch.

the only limited production 5.3l in the trucks was the aluminum block right, and didn't it have a very limitied amount of hp over the iron block...like 15 ish?