Help On Type Exhaust To Get?

dark03SS

I am trying to find a exhaust that sounds good. I would like for it to have a nice rumble to it but not so loud that u can hear it a block or so away. i was wanting something along the lines of good quality but for a decent price not to expensive and not so cheap that when i get it, it is already :censor: up. Thanks for the help

Do a quick search. There are tons of threads that will give you all your answers.

Also are you looking to do headers? Cats? Catback? Muffler?

How much are you looking to spend on it depends alot too.

check you tube for sound clips to find out what you like.

I have corsa touring cat back which is very quite at idle and cruzing but gives a nice sound when you get on it ..i just installed LT's and its still quite at idle but louder at part throttle and wot . chris

I love the tone to the banks exhaust. Not loud just a nice mellow exhaust sound. I will provide sound clips if your interested. Price is a bit high but you may just be able to pick up the muffler and tip and have your local shop rig up your own pipe.

I went with a Banks Exhaust. It is getting installed today. I will let you know how she sounds.