New From Illinois

Numbr3t

Hello All,

Im brand new to the forums but not silverados. Ive been on GMFullsize for a while and currently own a 2005 silverado ECSB 4x4 with the 5.3 HO motor. Its lifted on 35s and has 456 gears Longtube headers CAI, vette servo and a Blackbear tune. I've been looking for my dream truck for some time now and have had no luck. I would love to find an 06 or 07 classic vortec max 4x4 with heated leather and a sunroof in either greystone or blue. The reason I dont want an SS is because they are either AWD or 2wd. I plan to do some research on this site to learn more and am always looking for advise.

Heres my Pile:

Truck029.jpg

Truck030.jpg

Truck031.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well I found my DREAM truck about 9 hours away. Its a Blue 2006 GMC Sierra crew cab vortec max. Gray heated leather and a sunroof with 40K miles for $25,900. I called the dealer and found out that there is a deal pending right now due to some financing problems for the potentially new owner. I was told the salesman would know Saturday if the deal goes through or not and if I am able to get 2nd dibs on it. Im crossing my fingers. I havent found a truck EXACTLY how I want it, ever! I cant believe I found one and am pissed that it could get away. Wish me luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I found my DREAM truck about 9 hours away. Its a Blue 2006 GMC Sierra crew cab vortec max. Gray heated leather and a sunroof with 40K miles for $25,900. I called the dealer and found out that there is a deal pending right now due to some financing problems for the potentially new owner. I was told the salesman would know Saturday if the deal goes through or not and if I am able to get 2nd dibs on it. Im crossing my fingers. I havent found a truck EXACTLY how I want it, ever! I cant believe I found one and am pissed that it could get away. Wish me luck.

welcome to the site..... did you end getting the truck you wanted??

• 11 months later...

I never ended up getting that truck but on Wednesday I should be the proud new owner of a 2007 silverado classic, everything but a sunroof in greystone metallic with only 20k miles on it. It's a crew cab short bed and of course the vortec max package.

b6e59ea5.jpg

067eb83b.jpg yeah baby!

Edited by Numbr3t (see edit history)