160Mph Stock Ss? Whaaa?

zayne0

So i sold my 03 SS to a friend, bone stock except for headers/exhaust. factory 4:10 gears. seen him a month late he was tellin me how he's had past 160... i hit myself in the head with a hammer minutes later....

He's got the numbers confused. The SSS top speed limiter on the awd versions is 106. Saying 160 is just a joke. To see a number like that you'd need alot of room and 500RWHp just to pull it off.

He's got the numbers confused. The SSS top speed limiter on the awd versions is 106. Saying 160 is just a joke. To see a number like that you'd need alot of room and 500RWHp just to pull it off.

hahaha, the good news is he's only half dyslexic :idiot:

I don't think there is a road long enough or straight enough to see one of these trucks make it to 160mph, 130mph I would believe(not stock of course), but not 160mph.........maybe he meant KPH?

hahahahahaha crackup.gif

it takes alot more than some bolt ons to get up there. ive had my speedo pegged for like 20 seconds once that was as far as i was going to take it. you would need a LONGG road on top of a ton of mods