NEW WHEELS WITH McGAUGHYS??

I like the look of the Bazo b4 but dont know what tires to get that will fit. Is there a specific backspacing i need. I have the McGaughys full kit. So 22's are the largest i would like to get. If anyone knows where to find a set of Bazo for cheaper than ebay let me know. Thanks for the help. Just an FYI, I have 22" MKW MK9's with 305's and they rubbed a bit on the driverside... for now im running stock wheels and tires.

maybe thats why?????? but being 305 45 compared to 305 40 thats only a difference of 15 mm is that enough to make it rub stock?

well i guess so, i just found this...(14mm 0.55" between 1/2 & 9/16"

16mm 0.63" 5/8") So i guess that could be it. I just need smaller tires then right.

What do you mean by, they rubbed a bit? Just on the one side? Where at? Did it show wear signs on the tire or contact location? Rubbed over bumps, turning, straight line driving????

Also, what brand of tire did you have. Just because the size is the same, actual measurements will very between companies.

Nitto nt404's 305.40.22, and they rubbed on the driverside fenderwell, nearest to the driver (where the ebrake cable goes through). So turning hard left they rubbed...didnt mark the tires or anything just the wheel well. Now that i have the drop, I dont know...i must just need 295 45 22's. Kinda wierd seeing as how so many others are running 305's still.

Im running Foose Speedsters 24x10 with a belltech shackle 2'' drop and 7 turns of the torsion bars up front....had alittle bit of rubbing in the front, simply took a razor blade and cut about 2'' of rubber, now it doesnt rub at all in any direction...

jk

P.S. im running Kumho 305/35/24 tires which are appx: 32.4 '' tall compared to Toyo 305/45/22 which are Appx : 32.8'' tall!

Archived