22" Tire Size

nvrflw

I'm going to look at a set of 22x10 Silverado SS Reps today and hopefully pick them up. I'm debating on what tire size to go with. I've seen alot of Sss on here with 305/40/22. I drive an 08 NNBS CC with 2" rear level shackles. I tow a boat now and then and use my truck bed often. I think tire size options are 285/45/22, 305/45/22. I want to go with 45 because occationally I drive offroad, so a little more beef never hurt anybody. I havent been able to find any pics with either of those tire sizes on a NNBS. My question is will the 305's rub at all, and between 285/305 what would look better. Pics are GREATLY appreciated!

If I pick up the wheels today, someone is set to buy my current wheels so need to get tires on the new ones fast. Any feedback helps..thanks.

I would go with the 305/45 since you tow and give them a break from the asphalt. I don't think you'll rub unless you lock out the wheel when turning :dunno: I'm not real familiar with everything on the nnbs, just what I think I remember reading on another forum.

I run the 305/40/22 on my reps with a 2/4 drop, but will move up to a 50 soon.

no type of rubbing and no problems doing full turns

please post some pics up when you get them on

-tommy

• 3 months later...