What I Have Been Up To In My Garage 370 Cid

Well this is what I have been up to latley in my garage...... Here is the basic run down of my build.... 370 CID, Forged Mahle pistons, 10.75 compression, Custom FTI cam 228/232 .600"/.600" 112LSA, TBSS Manifold, LS3 90mm TB, Dr X Link, Full bolt ons..... New track times and dyno numbers coming soon :eyebrow:

IMG-20110516-00173.jpg

IMG-20110608-00263.jpg

IMG-20110608-00270.jpg

IMG-20110608-00268.jpg

IMG-20110608-00272.jpg

IMG-20110608-00277.jpg

IMG-20110617-00005.jpg

IMG-20110617-00006.jpg

IMG-20110627-00075.jpg

IMG-20110627-00077.jpg

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daMN BRO LOOKS GOOD! so where did you get all your parts at? and machinig? im currently thinking about doing the same since mine took a shit! so have to rebuild it no matter what. so i was just gonna go ahead and beef it up.

Oh yeah by the way i have that same color tool box lmao crazy. everyone thought i was crazy by getting that color but now theyre all like " that sh** is tight" lol good choice in color!

Edited by southsidemex23 (see edit history)

daMN BRO LOOKS GOOD! so where did you get all your parts at? and machinig? im currently thinking about doing the same since mine took a shit! so have to rebuild it no matter what. so i was just gonna go ahead and beef it up.

Thank you! I got my some of my parts from the dealer and sdparts.com and the machine work local race shop here.... Let me know if you need help :pepsicheer:

Oh yeah by the way i have that same color tool box lmao crazy. everyone thought i was crazy by getting that color but now theyre all like " that sh** is tight" lol good choice in color!

Yeah I love my box bro :D

I think that is the cleanest engine bay ive ever seen. I like how you tied in the Victory Red in the bay also. Looks amazing. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks man. i have a little more small details/odds and ends that I need to address but for the most part it finished.

hey if u dont mind me asking how much was machining

Machine work should have been $850+ but I scored and got the block all done up already for a steal and just shot some paint on her :thumbs:

Machine work should have been $850+ but I scored and got the block all done up already for a steal and just shot some paint on her :thumbs:

not bad i got the blown 5.3 in my garage just waitin for some love.......... ide love a motor i could throw more boost at

not bad i got the blown 5.3 in my garage just waitin for some love.......... ide love a motor i could throw more boost at

Dont be scurd! LOL My friends stock 5.3 with 110K mi has a turbo with 10.5 PSI on it :ughdance:

What heads are you running?

And how the hell did you get all the factory wiring tucked away so nice?

Honestly you have one of it not the cleanest engine compartments in any SSS.

Nice build. Lets see some #'s and a vid!!!!!