What The Hell Vs Rx8

tab22092@gmail.com

so i had the rice burner rx8 pull up to me today and try to make some noise lol so we raced and i was surprised... mind u both cars were stock (we pulled up to a dunkin affter together to see what we had) all mine has is glasspacks... we had 3 little runs and he beat me twice, the last time i BARELY took him... i was highly upset lol... are our motors severly overrated or something? lol i feel like our trucks arent as fast as they should be

still... my truck cost like 40 grand brand new lmao... to spend that kinda money and get beat by some punk in an rx8 sucks lol

Remember you bought a $40k truck not a $40k sports car ..

what year was this RX8. you need to watch out for some of those cars. some are factory twin turboed and move out good. plus they dont weight anything and car redline to the sky. thats the great thing about the rotary engines.

i got no idea... probably like a 2008 or so... and yea stock super slow is pretty descriptive lol.... thinking bout trading it in for a new camaro ss haha stealership only wants to give me 18 for the truck though :/

Remember theres allways some one faster then u out there.

Edited by jgpclone (see edit history)