Best Daily Driver Supercharger?

Alright so I decided on the route for my truck and its going forced induction then a cam,tc and the rest later.

Wat I'm wanting to know is wat supercharger would you reccomend for a daily driver. I'm looking for a full kit with everything I need to just put it on and not have to buy lots of extras.

Would you go procharger, vorteck, radix 112? Or any others?

Wat mods should be done same time as I put one on?

Any pros cons of the ones your running?

Thanks all

I would get headers and do some upgrades to the trans. first . shift kit , servo's , larger cooler .

Are you going new or used ?

i like the TVS but they all seem to be pretty reliable as long as you have a good tune ...

Magnacharger for sure if you are looking to bolt on it, have tons of power/torque and for it to work! I am selling a magnacharger tvs1900 which is what they started building in place of the 112. The thing is much more efficient. Pm me if you are interested. I have the entire kit comeplete and all you'll need other than my kit is a tune. Kit has 3,000 miles on it.

Ya I was planning on long tubes first and when the trans starts to go is when ill start digging around in there and beefing her up. I am gonna look for a new one and will be installing it myself. Certified tech at my shop so not gonna be a big deal to tear it apart twice. Cam is long way down the road. How much HP you guys seeing over a stock motor with the magnacharger tvs? And ET times?

Magnacharger for sure if you are looking to bolt on it, have tons of power/torque and for it to work! I am selling a magnacharger tvs1900 which is what they started building in place of the 112. The thing is much more efficient. Pm me if you are interested. I have the entire kit comeplete and all you'll need other than my kit is a tune. Kit has 3,000 miles on it.

AHH You jerk! Of course it's up for sale after I buy the new bike. I might have to sale my baby hatchie... Then again my girl will kill me if I don't upgrade her ring soon. Hopefully NorthernSS gets this bitch, Sam is a good guy to do business with.

I would recommend the TVS 1900 - quiet when off-boost, efficient/decent IAT temps, gets good mileage off-boost, and with supporting mods should run anywhere from high-11's to low-12's at the track. The only 'con' is cost.

Mr. P. :)

My recomendation would likely come as no suprise to most. I recomend the TVS2300. On the 6.0L's the TVS1900 is an awesome bolt on and go blower, but doesn't leave as much room to grow as the TVS2300 and since they are very close in price, why not. The TVS1900 will have a hard time even making 10psi of boost on a completely stock LQ9 pullied way down without overdriving it. The Procharger and Vortech blowers can be reliable also, but they can be a bit more of a challenge to get into the reliability phase since you have to really make sure the boost pipes don't blow off during spirited driving. The other problem with them is that if you want a quick truck with a centrifugal you will need a good 3000-3200 stall. Keep in mind this is actuall stall speed and a TB converter or Yank 2600 will stall to around 3000 with a well setup centrifugal. A Magnacharger will run hard with a stock or 2600-2800 stall. I would recomend a TVS2300 at 8-10psi for a daily driver. Up to 10-12psi this can be done on the 6 rib even. The jackshaft version is the better choice here, but more costly. The jackshaft version with the phenolic spacer, 102mm throttle body, and overdriven 10 rib rear would be a cool running killer daily driver, but I'll admit not too cheap. The best part of the jackshaft version isn't just the flow gain, but being able to overdrive the rear. If you overdrive the rear this allows you to run a larger front pulley keeping more surface area on the belt and allowing you to make more power with the 6 rib. I've done this to well over 10psi and over 600rwhp on a 6.0L with awesome belt life.