Pictures Of The Sss!

as some of you know, i was t-boned by a huge garbage truck a few months back :cry: so the truck was down for a few weeks. i added some new little tricks to it while it was apart, and have some big plans for it in the near future. my hope is that i can finish it in time for SEMA, assuming i can lock in my two places there... anyway i just thought id post some pics of it, it has to have been at least 1 year since i have really been active on here, let alone posted some photos :)

DSC00277.jpg

the other day i painted an SS emblem gloss black to see how it would look... since everything on my car is one of the 3 colors, except the calipers, i figured it would "tie" in better. so what do you guys think? leave it aluminum or do them black...?

DSC00280-1.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00281-1.jpg

DSC00285-1.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00291-1.jpg

heres my back up camera. it used to be attatched to the roll pan, but it always bothered me... so i made a beveled hole in the roll pan and installed in from behind.

DSC00293-1.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

i also changed the license plate lights. i embedded two l.e.d modules at a 45 deg angle through the pan. in person it looks really nice IMO

DSC00295-1.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

down in south florida the troopers have started giving issues for painted tail lights. so i looked up the laws, and found out there is nothing against painting the lights themselves. as long as you keep the light output high enough, the only other thing required is having 2 red reflectors on the rear of the vehicle. so i masked off the reflector on the bottom of the light, and cleared over it with a little black candy mixed into the clear. from the rear or side a few feet away, you cant even see the reflectors. but if you look up close, you can see them. and yes sir they work great. problem fixed! takes a while to paint these but worth it IMO! :D

DSC00299-1.jpg

DSC00300-1.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

on a side note, for those of you who dont know- this is what i do for a living. if you need ANYTHING done or have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM or an email :cheers:

wow your truck is amazing. i love the ss symbols black on there. it seems to tie it together pretty good imo. i love how you did your rearview camera. that is just awesome. your truck is SICK!!!!!:thumbs:

Kelley, I know I have said this in the past but I will repeat again: By far, sorry other SSS.comers, but your truck is the sexiest, sickest, most tasteful and bad ass SS I have ever seen.

wow your truck is amazing. i love the ss symbols black on there. it seems to tie it together pretty good imo. i love how you did your rearview camera. that is just awesome. your truck is SICK!!!!!:thumbs:

I love the truck all the way around. But the rearview camera is the best! Cleans that whole mess up that most places try to get you into.

Man that thing looks sweet! Great paint job,almost looks wet! Sucks you don't get to drive it much...you might have to take those rusted rotors off and give them to ME! :fingersx: