Pictures Of The Sss!

I would personally leave the SS emblems black. I now have your shops number Mr. Kelley, I plan on purchasing some small things to get "black magic" moving faster and get down this fall :chevrolet:

Kelley, I know I have said this in the past but I will repeat again: By far, sorry other SSS.comers, but your truck is the sexiest, sickest, most tasteful and bad ass SS I have ever seen.

Amen to that. This truck should be called "Victory." Blows any other SS outta the water in my opinion. I can only imagine the plans he has coming up :locked02:

As for your truck......................................it's like sex on wheels. :wub::drool::pimp:

Only better because it wont leave ya!

• 2 weeks later...

thank you for the good words everyone :chevy:

I will be hitting you up just as soon as I get back state side

sounds good to me, i look forward to it. stay safe my friend :cheers:

John, glad to see you are still around.......how are you feeling?

As for your truck......................................it's like sex on wheels. :wub::drool::pimp:

im glad to still be around :D im hanging in there i guess you could say :fingersx: thanks for the compliment, it made me smile :dbanana:

Man that thing looks sweet! Great paint job,almost looks wet! Sucks you don't get to drive it much...you might have to take those rusted rotors off and give them to ME! :fingersx:

thanks :cheers: i try :D i drive the wheels off this thing! i drive this more than my DD :lol: the rotors arent rusted its just the oxidation that lays on the surface when you wash the car/water dries on them. but sure, ill ship them today. whats your address? :jester:

Looks sick man, what drop do you have installed?

thank you sir :peelout:

i have belltech 2" spindles, groundforce torsion keys, belltech street perf shocks up front, OEM SSS leafs w/ 4" hanger/shackle, mcgouys (spelling) helper bag kit, belltech street perf shocks on back. i keep 15-18 psi in the bags. all in all i have it sitting about 3.5/4 drop (i like a little OEM rake :thumbs: )

Looks tits...definatley leave emblems black IMO

thanks brad. i have put the emblems on the other two spots now as well. i really like it too, it grew on me :rolleyes:

I would personally leave the SS emblems black. I now have your shops number Mr. Kelley, I plan on purchasing some small things to get "black magic" moving faster and get down this fall :chevrolet:

Amen to that. This truck should be called "Victory." Blows any other SS outta the water in my opinion. I can only imagine the plans he has coming up :locked02:

Only better because it wont leave ya!

as always, thank you for the good words buddy :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

...u gotta leave the badges black bro. Truck looks awesome,it's really one if the sickest truck in here. Question does your truck rubb when u drive fast through bumps up on your front wheel wells?.