Detailed: Ford F350 - 5 Day Marathon Detail

Wow, I went thru the entire write up and.that is a dramatic change. Awesomw job, was this the longest job you have had? Lol.

Oh dude I wad wondering, can I hose down my engine.bay like you did without harming anything? Ive.been.tempted lol, tnanks.

Wow, I went thru the entire write up and.that is a dramatic change. Awesomw job, was this the longest job you have had? Lol.

Oh dude I wad wondering, can I hose down my engine.bay like you did without harming anything? Ive.been.tempted lol, tnanks.

Biggest job as far as starting condition and size of vehicle... probably. Longest... no... I think my longest one was a concours prep that took me almost 2 weeks to complete.

You can use the hose in the engine bay, just cover any open element filters with a plastic bag or foil, also avoid any unwrapped electrical wires or harnesses.

Use a broad light mist, not a heavy stream, and don't soak the engine, just use as much water as you need to get the job done.

Wow really......i was going to say chase's dmax was.huge also.

Ohh ok thanks dude ill give it a try then thanks for the info dude!

Yea, Chase's wasn't in that bad of shape to start, so though it was bigger, it required much less work. Just spoke with him as a matter of fact and it looks like I get to spend some quality time with the duramax in a couple weeks :D

Edited by Dylan@Adams (see edit history)

wow nice job. you do great work. it seems like you have a true love for detailing vehicles or your just a crazy man :jester: i myself am crazy about having a clean ride. sometimes ive gone as far as washing my truck 3 times over the weekend. its sad cause sometimes i feel my ride is very dirty and other people think its clean. i really like all the products i have used that adams makes. what do i use to wipe down all my interior plastics? i bought the Adam's Perfect Interior Kit is there anything in that i can use on it? thanks for any info.

what do i use to wipe down all my interior plastics? i bought the Adam's Perfect Interior Kit is there anything in that i can use on it? thanks for any info.

Use leather & Interior cleaner. If its just a light cleanup cut it 50% with water, follow up with Leather & Interior Conditioner.

wow nice job. you do great work. it seems like you have a true love for detailing vehicles or your just a crazy man :jester: i myself am crazy about having a clean ride. sometimes ive gone as far as washing my truck 3 times over the weekend. its sad cause sometimes i feel my ride is very dirty and other people think its clean. i really like all the products i have used that adams makes. what do i use to wipe down all my interior plastics? i bought the Adam's Perfect Interior Kit is there anything in that i can use on it? thanks for any info.

If you interior just has a light coating of dust, spray a light mist of Detail Spray on a micro-fiber towel and simply wipe. It works great and gives your interior a great smell.