The Sss Emblem Strikes Again!

As we all have seen many times, I came across another truck sporting the SSS emblem. What you can't see in the picture is the truck appeared to be a stock denali :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: enjoy!

Edited by smoothdime (see edit history)

lol I know of two trucks so far in edmonton, probably an 07 or 08, reg cab short box completely stock. sporting the SS emblems. It's so pathetic. At least make your truck KINDA look like a true SSS and have some shit done to it if you're going to defame our name.

It's funny when you come across a fake SSS driving in your REAL SSS and they look away or drop their head down like if they were saying "Damn a real one, you caught me!" Had that happen a few times.

Lol I'm getting ready to buy a Honda as a DD

I wanted to put the SS emblems on it but then I thought it would look bad next to another SS

So I'm just going to add a sticker that says my other car is a silverado SS lol or my other car is a mans truck lol

It's funny when you come across a fake SSS driving in your REAL SSS and they look away or drop their head down like if they were saying "Damn a real one, you caught me!" Had that happen a few times.

That's what it was like! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

:withstupid: makes me laugh when they do that!

Shoulda pulled up next to him and asked him if it had a Hemi :jester:

What he paid for that truck, he should have found a SSS, instead of being a poser. Next time you see that truck, it'll prob have fake chrome fender vents too :banghead:

and its a GMC, GMC never made an SS Grrrrr

There is a guy running around my town with a lifted GMC with Hells Is Hot and Jesus Saves all over his truck (He is a pastor at a church) and SS badges on it. Everytime i see him i just glare.

I also remember watching that show pass time and there was a kind on there with a 5.3GMC with SS badges. The Host asked him if it was a real SS and he just said: "No Comment"....................Idiots

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

that is just stupid people doing that. it drives me nuts. i seen a stock red chevy colorado in a town nearby that had ss badges on them. it just looks so cheesy..... i guess i cant talk to much i put ss vinyl overlays in the lid of my toolbox lol. sorry guys my toolbox is a poser, its really a stock 2010 craftsmen, no mods done to it or any cladding :sigh: .

I've had this happen too! :yellow_loser:

yeah that always aggravates me a bit too... but if any truck HAD to have one on it, i'd see the Denali most worthy :jester: and two elaborate on that, the only vehicle that will put my SSS into storage for me to drive will be the Sierra Denali :D

EDIT: lets all not forget that most of the fakers cant even put them on right side up! at least this guys truck isnt the "55" edition :lol:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

I cant stand this either. Some kid drives his rcsb around and has SS emblems, he has rims also. I am sure more than the majority of people think its the real deal. Cant wait to get mine back up and running to show the real deal.

• 4 weeks later...

I recently saw a yellow single cab Silverado sporting an SS badge on the lower right side of the tailgate. Wrong on so many levels.

I mean seriously, if you are going to be an impersonator, at least do a little homework and figure out proper badge placement.

yeah that always aggravates me a bit too... but if any truck HAD to have one on it, i'd see the Denali most worthy :jester: and two elaborate on that, the only vehicle that will put my SSS into storage for me to drive will be the Sierra Denali :D

EDIT: lets all not forget that most of the fakers cant even put them on right side up! at least this guys truck isnt the "55" edition :lol: