Traded My Wheels To My Little Brother

So I was looking into dropping back down to some 20's and my brother showed interest in my 22's. So he is paying to powder coat his billet 20's and a new set of tires and I gave him my 22's. This used to be my truck about 2 years ago so before I got the SSS. What do you guys think? The wheels going on the SSS will be 20x8.5 Budnik Fontana 6's powder coated Competition Grey like the c6zo6. :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana:

This was my dads truck that we built about 8 years ago. Then I bought it for a few years, now my brother has it. It is made to look like a chevy version of the harley davidson trucks. We bought the actual F-150 emblems at $150 a peice and removed the F-150 and stenciled out the silverado in silver then cleared over them to appear as a factory emblem. two tone balck and orange with multiple painted silver stripes seperating the two colors. We put emblems in all the headrests and dash plate. My dad was insistant on making it look as if it was an actual GM product. She is looking a birt ruff these days, i think its time for a fresh paint job.

The Budniks are 20 x 8.5. The plan is to throw on some 305's and see how much lower I can go. Now that the truck wont be driven everyday I can probably go a little now.

Believe me guys I'm not a fan of how it relates to a ford either. We just could let the fact that Harley Davidson made a truck with the wrong company keep us from making the right version!! If you like this orange hopefully you'll like the orange my s10 is painted. I'm going to Denver at the end of the month to meet my dad to pick it up. :peelout: