Howdy From Se Michigan

Hello everyone, I'm Andy from MI. I've owned my truck for 2 years and I am just now joining. My internet forum time is usually tied up... so this is rare that I am venturing out. I have an 02 Z28 and am a moderator on LS1.com... so that takes up a crap load of my time. But I wanted to get involved with the this site and the truck scene because these things are so rare. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys/gals and hopefully if there is anyone around the SE Michigan area, we can do a little SSS cruising.

She is an 04 with dual Magnaflow mufflers hooked in to the stock exhaust, and a K&N CAI.

mysssilverado.jpg

The good thing is... modding the LQ9 is almost identical to modding the LS1. So I should be at least a little bit credible!!! :lol: In fact, I'd like an LQ9 in my Z28!!!

I plan on leaving my SS mostly stock, she is my DD and reliability is #1. Plus then I get to put more $$ into the Camaro. I've been browsing this site for a couple days now, and there is definitely some great info on here.

Thanks for the welcomes!

The good thing is... modding the LQ9 is almost identical to modding the LS1. So I should be at least a little bit credible!!! :lol: In fact, I'd like an LQ9 in my Z28!!!

I plan on leaving my SS mostly stock, she is my DD and reliability is #1. Plus then I get to put more $$ into the Camaro. I've been browsing this site for a couple days now, and there is definitely some great info on here.

Thanks for the welcomes!

I am in Clarkston,,,Work at the GM Technical Center Design Paint Shop in Warren,,,

WELCOME!!!

Where at in se MI are you? I venture up to Toledo every now and again.

I'm a little over an hour due north from Toledo. I did date a girl down there so I was there quite often last summer.

I am in Clarkston,,,Work at the GM Technical Center Design Paint Shop in Warren,,,

WELCOME!!!

Very cool! I drive by the tech center all the time... and have a few friends that live out in Clarkston. I work at the Chevy dealer in Romeo. Thank you for the welcome!