Custom Stand Alone System *New*

sprayed99

I built this back over a year ago for a project of mine and sold the truck to a friend.. It has been sitting in a box while he was in SC on Base. it has been mounted in the truck for test fit only then removed. No fuel in it or was it ever wired up.

Specs

Tank fits in the corner of the passenger side fender fits 99-07 classic trucks

Aeromotive FPR

XRP Swivel fittings

Earls Pro 350 Hose

Summit swirl finish fuel pressure gauge

Diesel battery tray, hold down and bolt

Walbro 255 fuel pump

every other fitting is earls and is made to use a fuel pressure safety switch on the back side Tee off of the Fuel pressure gauge.

Pics of the tank in the truck test fitting everything.

033-1.jpg

034-1.jpg

Now the tank is painted a satin finish using ceramic paint.

040.jpg

This is how the tank sits now and I will include the correct fitting (-6AN) to use this with your fuel solenoid and you can look at the filter sock it is new if it had fuel in it the sock would be yellow.

002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

The tank is not your run of the mill Stand alone it is built using high end parts cost was over what I'm asking and I have several hours in making this thing.

Price is 650.00 FIRM includes shipping in the lower 48 and fully insured for 800.00 which would be replacement value. Paypal accepted but send as a gift or cover the fee.

This is a nice piece fellas, I have almost the same exact setup in my truck only mine is polished finish on the tank and the FPR is polished.

Good luck on ur sale Dan, should go quick if someones smart about setting up a good nitrous system.

I built this back over a year ago for a project of mine and sold the truck to a friend.. It has been sitting in a box while he was in SC on Base. it has been mounted in the truck for test fit only then removed. No fuel in it or was it ever wired up.

Specs

Tank fits in the corner of the passenger side fender fits 99-07 classic trucks

Aeromotive FPR

XRP Swivel fittings

Earls Pro 350 Hose

Summit swirl finish fuel pressure gauge

Diesel battery tray, hold down and bolt

Walbro 255 fuel pump

every other fitting is earls and is made to use a fuel pressure safety switch on the back side Tee off of the Fuel pressure gauge.

Pics of the tank in the truck test fitting everything.

033-1.jpg

034-1.jpg

Now the tank is painted a satin finish using ceramic paint.

040.jpg

This is how the tank sits now and I will include the correct fitting (-6AN) to use this with your fuel solenoid and you can look at the filter sock it is new if it had fuel in it the sock would be yellow.

002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

The tank is not your run of the mill Stand alone it is built using high end parts cost was over what I'm asking and I have several hours in making this thing.

Price is 650.00 FIRM includes shipping in the lower 48 and fully insured for 800.00 which would be replacement value. Paypal accepted but send as a gift or cover the fee.

Will the support that runs from the firewall to the fender still work? Also, can the line be changed to a -4 since my fuel solenoid comes that way?

Trying to up the spray to 200 so this would make it a lot easier.

Will the support that runs from the firewall to the fender still work? Also, can the line be changed to a -4 since my fuel solenoid comes that way?

Trying to up the spray to 200 so this would make it a lot easier.

If you are talking about the curved support that mounts on the top of the fender and curves to the top of the firewall no. There is another setup out there that keeps that unneeded support but you have to drill holes in the fender and firewall. Sorry I hate drilling holes in things that dont need holes. The one that keeps the brace is also a pain in the ass to get to the lid. I had one of those thats how I know and I turned around and sold it. I built my stand alone then later built 2BFAST system because we wanted a more functional and nicer looking system. The brace is not even needed as the diesel trucks did not have them from the factory they had the included battery tray which houses the second battery. The fitting I'm including replaces your existing -4 fuel solenoid fitting and makes it a -6 so you have to just un screw the fitting and screw in the larger fitting into the fuel solenoid.

Edited by Sprayed99 (see edit history)

hey if others ask you to part it out or something.. id be interested in the regulator and some fitttings.. just sayin..

I hear danny builds awesome stuff.. so i hope someone gets to benefit from it.

I wont be parting any of it out. I'm selling this for my buddy, but it is in my possesion as well as the entire truck. He needs the money so we can fix the transmission....

I will be posting more parts later tonight of other parts of the nitrous kit.

ALSO.... I will include a brand new fuel pressure safety switch from nitrous outlet.......thats an extra 50 bucks right there.

Bump.... For the nitrous outlet stand alone you get the tank, regulator and lines for 750.

This tank is nicer, requires no holes, includes the tray, and also include the gauge and FPSS... if you were to buy all of this new and use nitour outlets box it would cost you over 1000 with shipping.

With all the questions on this site regarding nitrous and what are the essentials to a nice safe setup this is it. If u want a safe, quality fuel system to support ur nitrous system without having to worry about robbing fuel from the main engine fuel supply u are crazy to pass this up. Buying an identical setup from a name brand company such as Nitrous Outlet, Nitrous Express, ect is nice but u will pay more and in my opinion wont get as much of a quality assembly, and wont have as much of a trick custom look to it all. Surpised this lasted as long as it has....

Edit - if yall are sceptical of the quality of this assembly Dan built mine too and it is top notch. Also not jus the stand alone system, but a good handfull of other custom touches on my truck from him will back it up.

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

If you are talking about the curved support that mounts on the top of the fender and curves to the top of the firewall no. There is another setup out there that keeps that unneeded support but you have to drill holes in the fender and firewall. Sorry I hate drilling holes in things that dont need holes. The one that keeps the brace is also a pain in the ass to get to the lid. I had one of those thats how I know and I turned around and sold it. I built my stand alone then later built 2BFAST system because we wanted a more functional and nicer looking system. The brace is not even needed as the diesel trucks did not have them from the factory they had the included battery tray which houses the second battery. The fitting I'm including replaces your existing -4 fuel solenoid fitting and makes it a -6 so you have to just un screw the fitting and screw in the larger fitting into the fuel solenoid.

Would that one be the Trick Performance one? I was just about to buy that one. They used to make an aluminum one but now they have a plastic unit that is a little less money.

If you made it less tall would the curved support fit? Also, could you make one with the FPR against the firewall instead of on the side? Looking at pics it seems as though it could be done since the firewall comes in a little a couple of inches from the top.

I would be interested in this one until you could build the other tank and then sell this one. It just needs to hold enough fuel for about 4 hits because on a 200 shot that as all the runs you can get on a 10lb bottle anyways. I could add more fuel when switching bottles.

Would that one be the Trick Performance one? I was just about to buy that one. They used to make an aluminum one but now they have a plastic unit that is a little less money.

If you made it less tall would the curved support fit? Also, could you make one with the FPR against the firewall instead of on the side? Looking at pics it seems as though it could be done since the firewall comes in a little a couple of inches from the top.

I would be interested in this one until you could build the other tank and then sell this one. It just needs to hold enough fuel for about 4 hits because on a 200 shot that as all the runs you can get on a 10lb bottle anyways. I could add more fuel when switching bottles.

Sorry I have no interest in building another set up. Yes the trick system requires that you drill holes. Regardless if Rick is building a plastic one and its cheaper this system is still new and would cost over a grand to replicate. I'm still wondering what your hang up is with that brace? To make it short enough it wouldnt hold enough fuel to work for what you are wanting. You could put the FPR behind at the firewall but then adjusting and maintinance would be a pain in the ass.