Truck Stolen...

we need updates on this?!

damn this ****en sucks!! I feel for you bro i know id be going crazy trying to hunt for the bastards that stole my whip and dish out some street justice hahaha like cutting their ****en hands off to teach them a lesson!! but like everyone else says use this as an excuse to come back twice as hard

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I finally saw pics of the truck and it was not stripped as badly as was reported. She was totaled none the less. They took the tailgate, all of the interior, the bumpers, wheels, bed-liner, exhaust, front grille, third brake light and factory cd changer and my sub and amp. :M16:

Payoff from the insurance was $19,153. Went and put that down on a 2011 Dodge Ram Crew Cab Sport 1500. Its black and reminds me of the SS. I love the new truck, but I do sometimes miss the SS. Have to admit the Hemi does have some balls along with some nice features that weren't available on the SS. Have already put a Viper alarm on the new whip. The Ram was a great deal with my employee affiliate discount through my work, so don't hate on me too much! :lol: .

My truck has been broken into 2 times in the last year but they havent tryed taken her yet. I think people see a sweet truck and just think theres going to be all kinds of stuff to take inside. They got me for about 2k last time they got in my truck and every time its been through the handel

Not hating, just jealous of the new RAM 1500. I really like the new Ram and am considering getting one for myself. Good luck with the new truck and post pictures ASAP!!!

I work at a dealership and if you are looking for a new ram I'd wait for the 12's to hit bc there going to be b way better in the 4x4 department and there maken some nice int. updates

• 1 month later...

Yeah, it does have some nice features. There's a heated steering wheel, heated and a/c'd driver/passenger seats. It has a reverse back-up camera with proximity sensors. The nav system is pretty neat. It takes voice commands, which I have yet to read up on how to operate, and gives vocal turn by turn directions when you set a destination.

The Hemi is pretty peppy.

One weird thing on the Ram is the wheels have a chromed plastic face. They are not chromed over metal.

I'm thinking Corsa Sport exhaust in the near future.

Edited by SilveradoEsEs (see edit history)