Anti Theft

A garage, security lights and cameras, with a few large ferocious dogs will help keep it safe at home. I would rewire and hide the kill switch elsewhere, get an alarm with a two way with all the sensors and backup power too. Mod the hood latch cable, maybe a lojack (not hidden behind the cluster hopefully), and a shotgun for protection to it everywhere else.

A garage, security lights and cameras, with a few large ferocious dogs will help keep it safe at home. I would rewire and hide the kill switch elsewhere, get an alarm with a two way with all the sensors and backup power too. Mod the hood latch cable, maybe a lojack (not hidden behind the cluster hopefully), and a shotgun for protection to it everywhere else.

:lol: and 40 S&W Sigma

Like suggested and what I have is a garage, dogs, hidden cameras, and then they will have to deal with me and my goalie stick from Hockey. The places I fear most are when it isn't in the garage and at a supermarket, movie theatres, etc.

An alarm with starter kill should keep most honest thieves away.

The best protection IMO is a GPS tracking system.

I run a compustar drone. Full GPS tracking though smartphone, instant txt alerts, about $100 a year for the service.

i have an alarm that reaches a mile kill switches everywhere, antitheft steering lock, and a big blue pitt that looks scary lol

i can turn off my truck if someone takes it and no way for them to turn it back on without me :)

the best thing is the sterring lock or so i have been told by car thieves.

An alarm with starter kill should keep most honest thieves away.

The best protection IMO is a GPS tracking system.

I run a compustar drone. Full GPS tracking though smartphone, instant txt alerts, about $100 a year for the service.

how did u get the gps though your smart phone?? i want that!

all of the above or you can also pull your fuel pump fuse each time you park, one member here taught me that, pretty ingenius. Now if theyre gonna flat bed it than keep it out of sight, be picky where, when and how you leave it parked.

all of the above or you can also pull your fuel pump fuse each time you park, one member here taught me that, pretty ingenius. Now if theyre gonna flat bed it than keep it out of sight, be picky where, when and how you leave it parked.

i used to do this when i first got the truck and had no alarm