Flowmonster Replacement

dont get cutouts. sounds awesome and mean at idle.. but sounded like shit when ur goin down the road IMO. not a rumble like i wanted.. but more like a obnoxious noise. im goin with a magnaflow universal muffler because corsa wont just sell me a flucking muffler. they want way to much money for their system.

dont get me wrong i love the sounds of corsa.. i had it on my cmaro and vet in the past..just to much money atm..

yea Corsa is expensive, but I guess you get what you pay for sometimes. Corsa sounds really good, and if I could find just a muffler I would get it. You could put longtubes on your truck as well. That would bump up the sound quality some and might give you some extra hp. Good luck with your choice.

Billy Boat can be assholes to deal with. Their exhaust is so so in my book....

Very, very true. I called them to ask about the steel and how big the exhaust piping is for the specific exhaust, and they spoke down to me like I was a pos.

Due to deep tone I cannot run the B&B system (migraines) and will run the Corsa touring with LT's eventually.