Just Trying To Be Nice And See What Happens!

ssbullet

Were the roads wet? I have to be going 60+ to break it loose in a corner on dry pavement, and it only gets squirrely for a brief second too...

roads was dry. curve was like a 10-15mph curve. i dont know wtf he was thinking. should be meeting with insurance company today to get estimate on it.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<br /><br />

<br />

<br />

Were the roads wet? I have to be going 60+ to break it loose in a corner on dry pavement, and it only gets squirrely for a brief second too...<br />

<br /><br /><br />

I broke mine loose pulling out of a parking lot from a dead stop with the roads damp a low tread on my tires, I just mashed the throttle and went sideways.Forget about it with a supercharger.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

frame is fine, not hit that hard. i ordered parts already, im getting a complete door for $100 so thats a plus, doin all the work myself, ill post pics as im workin on it. insurance quoted it at $6500 with oem parts.

frame is fine, not hit that hard. i ordered parts already, im getting a complete door for $100 so thats a plus, doin all the work myself, ill post pics as im workin on it. insurance quoted it at $6500 with oem parts.

So are you comming up on $6500?

Edited by Ruben525 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Yeah I was ready to kill someone. But I made like 4500 off of it so I can complain too much. I don't like other ppl working on my truck. Well this silver when u just reclear it the clearcoat will make the color just a shade darker. It's kinda of like pouring tea in a glass the more u pour the darker it gets. So it would wind up being an all over. I'm goin to paint all the plastics on left side and front n rear bumpers later cuz they r lil more yellow than truck when I bought it and it bugs me. I'm wanting a ram air hood next so I'll do the rest when I get the hood.

• 2 weeks later...