Pretty Stoked Just Made A Adams Polish Order.

well i have been using adam's products for the last 2 years and its been great stuff. not one complaint so far and i plan on using there product for years to come. i just made another purchase of some goodies from them. :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: so heres what i bought im pretty stoked and cant wait to take the SS to a new level. from everything i have read it gives your vehicles the ultimate shine. i will be applying this within the next 2 weeks getting it ready for a few car shows. i cant wait its gonna be great. i will be putting up some before and after pictures. if you have used any of this and you can give me some pointers i will gladly take some tips to help me out. i will be doing a full polish and wax before hand. with of corse all adams products.

Heres what im waiting on in the mail.

Adam's Hex-Grip Pro Tire Dressing Applicator

Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing-16oz.

Adam's VRT Super Block Dressing Applicator 6 Pack

Adam's Green Wheel Cleaner-16oz

Adam's Premium Shine Kit- the kit consists of (1) Adam's Brilliant Glaze 16 oz, (1) Adam's Americana Premium Carnauba Paste Car Wax (1) Adam's Double Soft Microfiber Towel, (2) Adam’s Premium Americana Hex-Grip Wax Applicators

Adam's Detailing Clay Bar

Sweet! Thanks for your business bro!

The glaze/americana produces what we like to call over on AF "face melting shine" LOL... its my personal favorite combo of juices. I'm sure you're going to be very happy!