Cai Preferences?

NoTownBoi

I can't imagine this question hasn't been asked a million times but when I went thru some of the threads that came up after i searched the only ones that really came up were ones of people looking to buy. so... what is the most preffered CAI on these trucks between Volant and K&N. I've heard good about both but not to sure if one has a few more pros than cons compared to the other or if it just comes down to personal preference.

once again sorry for asking I just couldn't find anything useful searching thru threads

thanks in advance for any help

I love my k&n Caitlin myself.

Sent from my Motorola Milestone using Tapatalk

haha.. gotta love that auto correct huh.?

thanks everyone for the feedback.

needless to say seems like Volant w/ Ram Air is pretty popular

I would also highly recomend the Injen intake. Check out the Amsoil website. Only heard good things about it and I would will have a tough time choosing between that and the Volant.

I would also highly recomend the Injen intake. Check out the Amsoil website. Only heard good things about it and I would will have a tough time choosing between that and the Volant.

alright, i'll be sure to look them up and do some research between them and Volant and make a decision off of that.

appreciate all of the help everybody :pepsicheer:

Guest jasonhensley22

How about the intake from General Motors Performance? Some of the threads have guys saying they like it better. I have a K&N on mine now but don't like open filters or filters with oil, so i'm swapping over to the GMPP one, it's dry, in the box, and made specifically for our motors. Come on, who makes better stuff for our trucks than the guys who actually made out truck! dunno.gif

How about the intake from General Motors Performance? Some of the threads have guys saying they like it better. I have a K&N on mine now but don't like open filters or filters with oil, so i'm swapping over to the GMPP one, it's dry, in the box, and made specifically for our motors. Come on, who makes better stuff for our trucks than the guys who actually made out truck! dunno.gif

when you make that swap let me know how well it does in your truck

i haven't came across many people at all really that have intakes from GM but the ones i do see always seem pleased

I'm running the voalant. I've had k+n on different vehickles and thewy do work. I noticed the volant was a easier install.everything lined up better. I have also had an s+b intake on my old truck. Was very pleased with it and there customer service