F/S: Baer Decela Rotors (New)

zachm89

I bought these rotors thinking that mine were junk and needed to be replaced but have since found out that my rotors aren't my braking problem so I no longer need these. So instead of returning them and paying shipping and restocking fees and all the BS I figured I'd offer them up to you guys. They are cross drilled & slotted Baer Decela Rotors, stock size fronts. Part number is 55054-020, please check with Baer's website to confirm fitment with your vehicle. I know they will fit 99-04 1500 and 03-04 silverado SS trucks but other than that I have no idea. They also have a 3 yr/36k miles warranty against warping/cracking so anyone with worries about drilled rotors cracking you dont have to worry about it, if they do theyll send you a brand new set within the warranty range. I never even opened the box, its still sealed from the factory. Paid $270+tax for these from AutoAnything, asking $250 shipped to the lower 48 Thanks for looking!

Zach

6b1f2e48.jpg

826c48e4.jpg

9e7ee604.jpg

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

Dang I just bought some about a week ago G/L Zach

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang I just bought some about a week ago G/L Zach

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send em back and buy these! Im broke mayne, lol

I really need these. Damn medical bills. I will keep in touch about these, I planned on getting them in the future.

From what I have heard and read they are a pretty damn good rotor for just a stock size replacement. I really need these things sold this weekend as I am having money issues of my own but let me know and if I still have them we can figure something out!