Bser Roll Pan Group Buy

so i just spoke with bser about a roll pan and we need a group buy is anyone interested in a bser roll pan?? we need at least 3 for him to get rolling on the pans anyone interested let me know or contact bser

I was down for this but I could never get any conformation on when it was going to be started how much or where to send payment ??

• 2 weeks later...

so i just spoke with bser about a roll pan and we need a group buy is anyone interested in a bser roll pan?? we need at least 3 for him to get rolling on the pans anyone interested let me know or contact bser

I NEED ONE!!! lol i have always wanted one so let me know when to make a payment for the group buy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My ex-girlfriend just backed my truck up into a pole. I need a new bumper, so im down. Do you know how much?

Also, do you know his contact info and possibly a phone number?

Thanks

Edited by sscrazy1145 (see edit history)

My ex-girlfriend just backed my truck up into a pole. I need a new bumper, so im down. Do you know how much?

Also, do you know his contact info and possibly a phone number?

Thanks

Is this group buy still happening? How much and when will the roll pan be finished? Im ready to get one whenever. [email protected] if anyone is following up on this.