Played With A Ram Srt 10 Today...

Guest jasonhensley22

Guest jasonhensley22

I was driving home from getting groceries and a friggin SRT-10 Ram pulled up next to me, in Alaska! I don't know how guys up here own those and Lightnings with them being 2WD, unless they are summer only trucks or something. Anyways, I get caught at a light and he didn't, so once it turned green I took off like a bat-outta-hell to catch him (tossing my groceries everywhere in the truck...) and once I did he cut me off! But I got around him, floored it, and he tried to but got stuck behind a slow van and I eventually lost him. Oh yes, he may be faster, but I chose the better lane to be in so i'm smarter! Lol, Silverado SS - 1, Ram SRT10 - 0

thats awsome, and winning in the long rn is all that matters, doesnt matter quite how you get there! i was born and raised in Anchorage, im stationed here in RI right now. love going home to see all the SS's when i come back! beating trucks is fun, but i get my rocks off dookn on "fast" cars.lol

Was it a QC or RC Srt-10? The quad cabs arent that very fast cause their so heavy, however they do have one under 10 seconds in the 1/4 mile which is damn impressive. Nonetheless those Srt's are amazing trucks. I test drove a special edition Srt-10 few years back and plan in the future to have one along with the SS.

Just with basic bolt ons (cai, exhaust) the QC's run in the 14s 1/4 mile, IIRC I was speaking to a member about them. I plan on buying it just for driving the wifey and kids in the future. It takes serious $$$ to get the QC's running.

My bad, the QC was in 10s

The fastest