Me Vs Silverado 2500

Miller812

so me and a silverado 2500 gas truck were going about 40 and we both hit it i pulled on him pretty good by about a truck and a half ta 2 lengths is all and he was hauling a boat. wats the deal. my truck should have smoked his.

haha ya it actuallt did have a hood ornament. it looked like this one... lol jk. im sure he had like a superchips or somethin and an exhaust and possible a cai. but i have a wheatly, cai, magnaflow, and ss badges haha. i mean the badges add wat like 10 hp easy right. no but im sure he had close to the same setup as me.

post-21297-067554600 1312685044_thumb.jpg

What year was the truck? How big was the boat? GMT-800 or 900 platform? Im guessing if its the 800 and regularly hauls a boat he has to have something going on underneath the hood. But still your truck should have said bye bye unless the boat was a small one...

What year was the truck? How big was the boat? GMT-800 or 900 platform? Im guessing if its the 800 and regularly hauls a boat he has to have something going on underneath the hood. But still your truck should have said bye bye unless the boat was a small one...

it was 03-05. it had the shorter hood not the raised so i believe that it is the gmt-800 and it was just like a 10-14' aluminum fishing boat so nothing to heavy. it was leveled out and an extended cab

i know a couple guys that have big ol' trucks for the toy hauler and they run a lil juice for a kick, he couldda been on a lil 50 shot or somethin..... just sayin

ya i duno. i felt like i should have left him in the dust. i mean i had a newer camaro ss till about 60 from a dead stop and then he was gone of course. he had to have had somethin else goin on im thinkin