Just Over Two Years On The Site Today!

BlueAKSSS

Today marks 2 years and one day that I've been on the site since getting my SSS. I can't believe how happy I have been with this truck since I bought it early July 2009 from the original owner in California and drove it up here, and so far so good. Not one major breakdown just some maintenance items but nothing serious. I'm very impressed. Just wanted to thank everyone on the site for the awesome posts and information I've read and posted about. Anyways here's to many more! cheers.gif

Congrats man! Im coming up on my 3 year (my other name lost the password to. In total Im around 3500 posts). However Ive had the truck 7 years, first 5 years was too busy enjoying it to be near a computer. But Ive gained so much knowledge from hear that backed up what the dealer was telling me. :chevrolet:

Congrats man! Im coming up on my 3 year (my other name lost the password to. In total Im around 3500 posts). However Ive had the truck 7 years, first 5 years was too busy enjoying it to be near a computer. But Ive gained so much knowledge from hear that backed up what the dealer was telling me. :chevrolet:

That's great! I know it seems like a lot of members keep coming and going around here and selling and buying. Even I haven't been very active on here too much recently but I'm trying to be more active. Just finally replaced my rear bumper with a new painted one from when someone ran into it this last winter. Looks very nice. I'll have to get some pics of my truck. pepsicheer.gif