New Truck

super88

My dad had just finishing paying off his other Ram when it was stolen at gun point in Mexico..So of course he bought another ( 2011 Dodge Ram Fully Loaded)...I prefer GM but let me know what you think....

post-20833-081753500 1312815349_thumb.jpg

iamwithstupid.gif I love the way these things look! Fortunately i would never buy one though hahaha chevy_icon.jpg guy alllll day.

Im with you man...Ill try to line them up one of these days.. My dad wont let anyone touch for a bit since he just bought but he'll get over it... There suppose to be quick from what I hear..

I like the color. I seriously considered a RAM sport when I sold the SS and bought the Denali (I still feel dirty about it too). I was set to buy one when the GMC dealership made it worth my while to stay GM.

Nice looking truck, but it's still a Dodge.

haha yeah... I love GM.. but my younger brothers are always like dodge this dodge that, the SRT-10 is so fast.. my bro is actually trying to buy a SRT-10.. I just chevy makes the best ENGINES AND ALWAYS LOOK THE BEST!

Theres a 2door ram in my neighborhood idk if its rt or what trim it is but I always try calling him out in my 4.8 2 door clone but he never wants none...i figure its a bigger engine and its a hemi should be able to take me easily but he never wants to run whats up with that :banghead:

Man I hate those Dodges. They've been doing really well around here to with fords diesel being a pos, and chevy sales not doing well either. They're showing up everywhere.

I remember the good old days when that had that butt ugly truck from what 73-93ish? You rarely saw one on the road, now they're everywhere.

390 hp my ass. Why does my stock(except for gutted cats and a CAI) truck beat those hemi's every time?

Don't care for the Rams too much, but the new Durango's are bad ass.

I do however think that Chrysler is going in a better direction with their vehicles and listening to their customers wants better than Ford and GM.

I just wish GM would make more special edition vehicles...like Chry has the SRT models and Ford with all the SVT models.......like seriously a Malibu SS and Impala SS, thats gay lol

I really like the new RAM and I'm considering buying one for myself. A friend bought a new RAM Big Horn addition loaded with everything and I fell in love with it. I really liked driving that thing and the quality in it was a vast improvement over the previous model.