This Is How We Do It In So-Cal

iamwithstupid.gif plus they would not last a day on the roads around here with those tires

Drive less than 20 seconds down the roads up here and the frame, undercarriage and rims are totalled. Not my thing at all but to each his own. I have to say sadly the my favorite trucks were the Tundra RCSB and Black Lightning with normalish sized rims.

:withstupid:

Those rims wouldn't make sundown in one piece, out here in New England ... Our roads would eat them alive ...

:withstupid: Imagine trying to drive those in Boston :unsure: . I actually was in Waltham going toward Boston Sports Shoulder Center yesterday and an Audi S4 blew out his tire and the rim was bent inward, basically cracked in half on Winter Road. Stock rims also.

Yea, hes the one that got them from you.

Sick ass trucks!!! Gotta love the nbs Sierra on the 28"s clowning!!! I like how yours look even though not a fan of black wheels. I might get a set of new style dub big homies in 28"s.still trying to work something out with the rim shop since I am trying to get a spare as well. Keep me posted on any new videos bro.