More Out Of Control Ss Badges

diggerdan11

Saw this yesterday in Bend, OR

This is a bad pic, sorry about the bug guts on the windshield

2011-08-10_12-05-20_963.jpg

More

2011-08-10_12-06-31_790.jpg

2011-08-10_12-06-12_139.jpg

Had to make a 5 hour round trip yesterday for 1 hour worth of work. The best part about it was i had tons of people comment about how much they liked my truck. I dont get that very often in my home town. And my truck was covered in bugs

Hahahaha as if the Colorado on the car domain link isn't sad enough, read the comments. Some dude was like "nice truck that's a good idea!"

NO! That is a horrible idea. :nono:

I saw an SS replica Avalanche done the RIGHT way on New Orleans craigslist a few months back. It was super clean. I can't remember if he had a 6.0 or not, but the body was spot on.

Edited by VortecZax (see edit history)

I dont know what the heck is up with the SS2, but those stickers seem to be poping up all over that place, I think people just put them on there because they think they are cool.

A kind on this site posted that he had and SS2, it was just some sticker the previosu owner or a dealership put onhttp://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/68102-i-have-a-silverado-ss2/

It seems like these SS badges seem to pop up a lot on GMCs, I Guess there are just trying to be as cool as there brother by adding a SS and a 2 to make them fee special

This is still my favorite one i have found

29703_506164431376_111500196_301684.jpg

I need to get a picture of the guy i see running around my town all the time. He has a lifted GMC with Hell is Hot and Jesus saves all over his truck and SS badges.

There is a guy that my dad went to high school with that has a regular cab chevy 2wd with SS badges and my dad called is bluff about it being a real SS.

Maybe they have 2; the husband drives the SS1, and she drives the SS2. :rolleyes:

:crackup:

Heard those emblems add 2hp :jester:

But seriously, im seeing the "SSC" stickers everywhere, their making the real SS editions look bad. Especially when the exhaust is hanging and scraping the pavement and the muffler has to be replaced on a mudded out Avalanche :freak: