Going To Atco Sept. 22. 1St Time At The Track Ever

1slow06SSS

hey guys,

im going to atco in about a month. im running my truck the way it came from the factory with the only additions of k&n intake, muffler delete, dyno tune. it has hankook all season tires which i will be going to the track with. im probably gonna air them down a little, but not much. this will be the 1st time in my life that im legally racing. a quick walk thru from some of you veteran racers would be much appreciated.

thanks!

mike

Just curious why you picked a Thursday night? We will be hitting Atco a few times this fall as always.......

Good question. Is Thursday bad? I'm just anxious to get my truck to the track. If you have pre-set dates, let me know so I can arrange my schedule and see what works.

Thanks!

Mike

Most likely we will be hitting it in mid to late October into November, when temperatures are best for racing on a Saturday or Sunday. Normally I post a thread in the "Events/Gatherings" section a few weeks in advance.