Are All Titan Owners Jerks?

zpaucoin

So I'm on my way home from work in my '08 VMax SLT and this Titan is behind me at a light. On green, we get going and he nails it, comes around me, CUTS ME OFF (mind you, no one is in the other lane in his way) and he pulls ahead. I lose him around a turn, but realized we were going the same way. So after I turn, I'm ready to go with this dude and I catch up to him. I see him pulling up to a 4 way stop sign. He stops, a Silverado crosses in front of him, but then he doesn't go when it's his turn again. He's OBVIOUSLY waiting for me. So after this stop sign, the two lanes merge into one. I pull up next to him as he getting ready to pull off, and we both nail it. As the lanes begin to merge, I take the lead. I'm not sure if I beat him or if he backed off, (Remember I'm in a NNBS Vmax without a custom tune, you do the math haha) but either way he tried to race me and I came out ahead. Now I was impressed at the Titan's quickness. All i know is the 5.6 motor, I have no idea what HP they make, what transmission they've got, or his rear end gears. All I know is we both had 4x4 extended cab trucks.

So after we get to the highway again, he blows around me and he gets mad and cuts me off again, and I am just loving life. I dont even care.

In fact, I wanted to meet him at the next light and compliment him on the quickness of his POS import.

So he starts rolling his window down first so I click my button and as my window is going down, hes hanging out his window yelling curses at me left and right, MFer this punk @$ B... etc, etc, over and over, quite loudly, and in the middle of traffic.

He was so mad because HE HAD HIS SIX YEAR OLD SON IN THE BACK SEAT, and IM the terrible POS person for racing??? IM the inconsiderate A hole because I MADE him race lol.

I'm like whoa calm down Mr. Parent of the year, you're driving like an @$ hole before we even raced, with your kid in the backseat, THEN YOU WAITED FOR ME, you made the premeditated decision to race me when you waited at the stop sign looking in your rear view, where you could probably see your kid, but instead of being the responsible parent you should be, you actually raced me!

We exchange a few curses, and then he says "well your truck is SLOW and you're POOR, you punk @$ B..."

A) I never MADE you race me with your kid, you could have let me go at the stop sign but you had to try and be a big man and raced me anyway. And stop driving like a j@ck0ff with your kid in the car in the first place! And if you care so much, why are you screaming obscenities at me in the middle of traffic with your kid in the backseat?

B) If my truck is so slow, why did I hang with you, pull you, and then beat you?

C) All you know about me is I drive a black NNBS GMC SLT with a mysterious Vortec Max badge on the door. You don't know my work, education, and family background. FYI the window sticker on my truck said $38,000. Last time I checked, poor people drove cheap imports.... Like TITANS.

Anyway this guy was a real jackass. Parent of the year for sure.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Sloppy as it was, a kill is a kill, and when the driver is such a jerk, it makes it all the more sweet. But I definitely need a custom tune ASAP.

Edited by VortecZax (see edit history)

I had the same thing happen to me two weeks ago I was on the way to buy some seats for my project on the Main street about to turn left onto the fwy, the fwy entrance merges to the left after the stop light b4 getting on so we both line up , green light hit so I have the right away since im ahead so this ass speeds up and cuts me off . I didint care he did that note not trying to hit my truck so this dick is out side his window laughing giving me the big Fu like he won the super bolw . So I caught up in front of him and slam my breaks catching his attention , and slowed down to 20 mpg traffic was moving like at least 55mph so he moves to the right to give the finger again so that I desever but dam I was so mad I thru away a bottle of Adams spray sorry but end up hitting his wife in th passenge seat . So we were side by side and this dick did not say a word but his wife was hitting him for being a jack ass . We drove side by side for at least 7 miles with out a out burst . Silverado 1 titan a holes 0 but that's my first encounter with a idiot in a rice truck , I'm always level headed but this guy got the best of me

Btw I'm sc so I clearly had more power then him

Edited by jgpclone (see edit history)

Guest jasonhensley22

Man this guy was having some kinda day huh? I have to say I think everyone I know that owns a Titan acts like this, and I don't know why? Let him think he's all that in his POS import, not only is your truck better, it was also MADE IN AMERICA, you know... WHERE WE LIVE!!! It's guys like him that are a small reason that is country is going down the crapper...

Guys even my AUNT...when she bought her Titan she would not shut up and she still does not...She is always like my Titan is the strongest, fastest and looks the best....she tells me "Ill beat your SS any day".....:yellow_loser: This other guy I know beat my friends newer Escalade (Escalade has 24s) and that guy thinks he is the shit...ughhhhhh

TO asnwer you question: YES! All Titan Owners are A holes

Some people are just idiots, and those people are called Titan owners :crackup:

I could say the same about Tundra owners

This is true too about the Tundras..I think they let those commercials get to their head to much!!!!!:blahblah:

Guest jasonhensley22

It really amazes me, I can't believe these guys think so highly of an IMPORT TRUCK!!! They aren't horrible but they are NOWHERE near what the American Big-3 put out. It's just unbelievable...

a very similar story happened to me with a bike. it was some bmw bike. the guy kept doing blow by's on me and he kept downshifting next to me. we were on a 2 lane 35 speed limit road. once we got a red light we both went on green. now the 2 lanes merge into 1 probably 300 feet down and i was in front of him. since i was in front im expecting him to get behind me at the merge. WRONG. the asswipe gets within 1 foot of my door and almost hits the curb trying to get passed me. now i was pretty pissed cause he almost hit my truck and we get to the next light hes ****in screaming at me. i couldnt believe it i almost started laughing. he was going on "how dare you race a motor cycle bla bla". i just told him to calm the f*** down and dont get pissed cause you lost to a truck tough guy. of course big shot takes off doing a wheely when the light changes.

Guest jasonhensley22

a very similar story happened to me with a bike. it was some bmw bike. the guy kept doing blow by's on me and he kept downshifting next to me. we were on a 2 lane 35 speed limit road. once we got a red light we both went on green. now the 2 lanes merge into 1 probably 300 feet down and i was in front of him. since i was in front im expecting him to get behind me at the merge. WRONG. the asswipe gets within 1 foot of my door and almost hits the curb trying to get passed me. now i was pretty pissed cause he almost hit my truck and we get to the next light hes ****in screaming at me. i couldnt believe it i almost started laughing. he was going on "how dare you race a motor cycle bla bla". i just told him to calm the f*** down and dont get pissed cause you lost to a truck tough guy. of course big shot takes off doing a wheely when the light changes.

Funny to see how mad people get when they lose, it somehow becomes our fault lolcrackup.gif

Hahaha good story :thumbs: