Freshly Waxed

Americana has been the ultimate wax that I have used but I had to give the good ol' Buttery Wax a try. This smells and look amazing. Very easy to apply and remove and the shine/depth is outstanding.

In these pics, there is a coat of Americana topped with a coat of Buttery, but I am positive that the buttery alone will be sufficient enough to achieve this shine.

P1020217.jpg

P1020218.jpg

That truck is clean! That is some crazy shine. drool.gif What brand of wax or polish did you use to do that?

www.adamspolishes.com

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-423-adams-americana-premium-carnauba-paste-car-wax.aspx

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-28-adams-buttery-car-wax.aspx

Huh, liquid wax. I've obviously been stuck in the stone ages. Smell like vanilla?

The buttery wax is a liquid and American is a paste. Both are amazing waxes

Your truck looks great btw. I was always wondering what Buttery over American would look like. You need to get some Briliant glaze that stuff is amazing too

Brian - what's your feedback comparing to Zaino coatings? Truck looks fantastic man :thumbs:

Mr. P.

I will never fuss with Zaino again. I hated the Zaino process, way to many products, lengthy application time, difficult to figure out how much product to use, can be a pain in the ass to remove etc... However, Zaino did have an amazing shine if you did it right.

Adam's on the other hand has brought me closer to detailing. It honestly has became therapy for me when it comes to detailing, and will will credit this to the ease of applications and outstanding results from Adam's. Adam's has made detailing enjoyable again. I know it's starting to sound like I am being paid by Adam's to endorse their products, but I am not. If something works and I have received excellent customer service I will make sure I pass alone the message.

I own probably 90% of the product line and I have not been let down yet. From the Americana Paste Wax, all the way down to the applicator pads, every product is top notch and of the highest quality.

The 70$ for the Americana Paste Wax was worth every penny. Also, the tub of wax will last forever.

Make the switch, you will not be disapointed.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

One is 20.00 and the other is 70.00 what's the difference? Both are wax right? Is one just better?

You get what you pay for and yes I would say the Americana is better. As far as looks, I believe Americana will produce a deeper more rich look versus the Buttery. Also, Americana is more durable. But if you don't want to fork over 70$ for wax, Buttery is an awesome product.