Baer's Alumasport brake packages are available!

tbyrne

BaerAlumaSportFrontRear.jpg

Baer's Alumasport brake packages will improve your truck's looks and stopping ability. Each one includes 2 piece crossdrilled, slotted and zinc washed rotors (14"), red 2 piston PBR calipers along with all necessary hardware for the install. These fit all GM 1/2 ton GM trucks and SUVs.

Part numbers and pricing for the 1999+ NBS trucks is -

4301038 1999+ Front Baer Claw Alumasport Brake system $949.99

4302035 1999+ Rear Baer Claw Alumasport Brake system $949.99

We have discounts available for all of the Baer products. Just give us a call or e-mail for pricing!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

We have phone lines going all day long and try to return all calls that come in by the end of the day. Calls that are placed on the weekend are usually returned on Monday. Reasons that a call might not be returned -

A phone number or complete phone number wasn't left. You'd be surprized how many people left a voice mail that says something like "I need to get some info about one of the products you call. Can someone give me a call". Then no phone number.

The caller might have been looking for info and someone was checking on it.

The voicemail was left late in the afternoon and not heard until the next day.

BigTsBadSS: Was your call returned?

RollinSSHard: Yes, these brakes will only work with 18" wheels or larger.

xtremes10: No it's not...

I believe the stock rotors are about 12.1". The Alumasport package comes with 14" rotors with upgraded red PBR calipers and any required hardware that is needed for the install. I don't believe the kit comes with stainless lines but I'll check on this when I speak with someone at Baer today. They did some testing on a truck with 20" wheels. This kit reduced the braking by close to 20' (this might have been from 60MPH).

BaerAlumaSportFrontRear.jpg

Baer's Alumasport brake packages will improve your truck's looks and stopping ability. Each one includes 2 piece crossdrilled, slotted and zinc washed rotors (14"), red 2 piston PBR calipers along with all necessary hardware for the install. These fit all GM 1/2 ton GM trucks and SUVs.

Part numbers and pricing for the 1999+ NBS trucks is -

4301038 1999+ Front Baer Claw Alumasport Brake system $949.99

4302035 1999+ Rear Baer Claw Alumasport Brake system $949.99

We have discounts available for all of the Baer products. Just give us a call or e-mail for pricing!

Ouch Tom!!! Does that say 2000.00 for the whole setup? Man, that's gonna be hard to cough up! My wife says I really need those brakes too! But not for 1K per axle.

There is a discount during this month's sale :)

You should see some of their big brake packages. Those go up to about $3500. per axle. I've used those on a Camaro with very good results.

We have phone lines going all day long and try to return all calls that come in by the end of the day. Calls that are placed on the weekend are usually returned on Monday. Reasons that a call might not be returned -

A phone number or complete phone number wasn't left. You'd be surprized how many people left a voice mail that says something like "I need to get some info about one of the products you call. Can someone give me a call". Then no phone number.

The caller might have been looking for info and someone was checking on it.

The voicemail was left late in the afternoon and not heard until the next day.

BigTsBadSS: Was your call returned?

RollinSSHard: Yes, these brakes will only work with 18" wheels or larger.

xtremes10: No it's not...

Yeah u guys finally called me today at 8 in the morning even thoe I called u 2 weeks ago. But thats all right I am sure u guys are busy there but it was definetly worth the wait cause u guys gave me a great price THANKS :thumbs:

...You should see some of their big brake packages. Those go up to about $3500. per axle...

Assuming that they do stop that much better - this is not a bad price for performance braking. BAER's prices are on the low-end, compared to the other aftermarket brake guys. $7-10K for braking is not unheard of... The improvement of the Eradispeed stuff was not good enough to justify the cost for me, but this kit might make me change my mind.

Mr. P. :)

Archived